The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

That’s Maeda now signed on a permanent deal, rumours are CCV and Jota may not be too far away either

CCV for 6 million if thats the price is a bargain going by todays prices

Edited by BigDoddyKane

More info re CCV is that transfer fee and personal terms are done. Apparently the sticking point is the sell on fee Spurs want as part of the deal.

As per of the option to buy Celtic have supposedly 3 weeks before Spurs will start accepting offers from elsewhere.

Lets see how good Nicholson is 👍

22 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

More info re CCV is that transfer fee and personal terms are done. Apparently the sticking point is the sell on fee Spurs want as part of the deal.

As per of the option to buy Celtic have supposedly 3 weeks before Spurs will start accepting offers from elsewhere.

Lets see how good Nicholson is 👍

Jota deal has reportedly been severe as well.

Looks like both will be Celtic players proper next  season, amazing what you can do with guaranteed champions league football.

32 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Unequalled ? Equalled and surpassed by Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea, Nottingham Forest....and that's just the British Isles.  

If i had to put a £1k on the first roaster to challenge that claim it would have been you. Thanks for not letting me down

However did any of those clubs in the seasons they won win every trophy available to them i.e the quadruple? No they didn’t.

Did any of those clubs do it will 11 home grown players? No they did not.

Were any of them the 1st non latin club to win it? No they were not

So yes unequalled

Go Away GIF by Bounce

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

If i had to put a £1k on the first roaster to challenge that claim it would have been you. Thanks for not letting me down

However did any of those clubs in the seasons they won win every trophy available to them i.e the quadruple? No they didn’t.

So yes unequalled

Go Away GIF by Bounce

Technically a quintuple 🥳

9 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

@Jinky67 what do you mean by home grown? 

I mean 11 Scotsmen, players born and raised in the same country as the team they played for. Man U, Chelsea, Forest, Liverpool or Villa didn’t manage this with 11 Englishmen, sorry if I didn’t make that clear 👍

Edited by Jinky67

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

So yes unequalled

Go Away GIF by Bounce

Take a stroll down to dictionary corner and you'll find it is impossible to equal something that can only be done once. Your claim defies all etymological logic and is simply typical hysterical Old Firm hyperbole.  Celtic's acheivement in 67 was stupendous but don't insult other clubs who have surpassed that acheivement by calling it unequalled.  Advice for you, stick with your eternally tedious game of one upmanship over Rangers, that one you can win.  Don't try and plant yourselves among the greats of European football, no ones buying it.