The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

I have zero time for either arse cheek but Porto spent the last 5 minutes plus added on time rolling about pretending to be hurt because they were shitting themselves anytime the ball went near Henrik Larsson. They were happy to go to pelantys before Derlei (?, sic, I think it was him) scored in ET, and were timewasting throughout so to  suggest they were well beaten is nonsense.

In other words celtic got a taste of their own medicine.

19 hours ago, kennie makevin said:

Nope, can't agree... Celtic being utterly annihilated by Feyenoord on 1970 is fact not utter nonsense. Celtic being comfortably beaten by Porto in 2003 is also fact. The utter nonsense is the post that prompted my reply.  A predictable and slightly tedious howl of hate from a Celtic fan who must know that their team will in all likelihood never again reach a European final.

In that case Kenny you were indeed annihilated in the league this season and last Wednesday. 

21 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Not denying that, but Wee Willy was saying what a great season Jota had and one of the reasons for that was that he scored 13 goals. I was simply pointing out that 46% of these goals were scored against Aberdeen and Dundee, two of the easiest defences to score against this season.

Now David that's mince,at no point did I say Jota had a great season in fact there is 5 or 6 players that had a great season.
Not bad for a winger and decent season doesn't mean great M8.

On 21/05/2022 at 18:46, gannonball said:

Aberdeen were actually 6th for goals conceded. I must admit I’m still miffed as to how they had such a bad season considering some of the performances against us and the ****.

One goal was all the opposition usually required.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Are you still living in black and white David?
Is there nothing between bad and great?

What's with this David stuff,  is Willy Trigger?