The Celtic All Seasons thread

On 18/05/2022 at 12:22, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The Lion Rampant is the Royal Standard of the Scottish Crown.

The saltire is the flag of the nation and people. I think you were right to bring the saltire tbh.

It's an interesting way to put it,Queen Lizzie the 1st needs to sit under it when she comes to Scotland for events because it's the Scots sovereign.
The Saltire is probably more friendly and part of the union flag.

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Pretty much our reaction to every post you have made about Celtic this season, thanks for being our banter king 21/22, you couldn’t have made more of a c**t of it 😂

As for tagging me in your other post 😂, a little embellishment of the truth there however it’s what you do when a little rattled 😉

15 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Pretty much our reaction to every post you have made about Celtic this season, thanks for being our banter king 21/22, you couldn’t have made more of a c**t of it 😂

As for tagging me in your other post 😂, a little embellishment of the truth there however it’s what you do when a little rattled 😉

I think, and I could be wrong, it might be possible that @Mr. Alli Quite enjoys the rangers accusations and may just use it to, well, make posts like the above. 

37 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think, and I could be wrong, it might be possible that @Mr. Alli Quite enjoys the rangers accusations and may just use it to, well, make posts like the above. 

I think, and I could be wrong, you’re wrong.

Laddie loves the Rangers. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Is it, though? 

As in, would you go abroad and then have the family sit beside you and watch a game of football while wearing your football clubs shirt because your rivals are playing? 

What shirt is our hero wearing?? 

13 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Seeing more celebrations for Rangers losing in a European final than celtc for actually winning the league. 

Strange bunch of fans. 

That's because you were posted missing last week but we had Blueco and zippy to fill the gap M8.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

That's because you were posted missing last week but we had Blueco and zippy to fIll the gap M8.

I wasn't aware you were monitoring my posts but I think you'll find I was one of the first posters to congratulate you guys. 

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It's utterly tragic attention seeking of the highest order, and putting your family in potential harms way also.

We all know football causes tension. Whilst no one could be excused for doing it, the least surprising end to that video ever, would be somecunt panelling him

It’s clearly a family hotel/environment they are in as there are a lot of kids with there parents watching the football. Using language like that and gesturing in the direction of families is appalling. It’s tragic that people like him are bringing children up as clearly his son copied his dads reaction to the penalty save. Also his wife checks him and he ignores her - he shows no respect for her either.

If that wee lad uses his father as a role model he’s not going to amount to much.

1 hour ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I wasn't aware you were monitoring my posts but I think you'll find I was one of the first posters to congratulate you guys. 

It makes sense for zippy and Blueco to complain we celebrated too much and for you to come on to say we didn't do it enough M8.
I know it's a confusing time for you guys with the big fish getting away but fecking make your minds up.

1 hour ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Seeing more celebrations for Rangers losing in a European final than celtc for actually winning the league. 

Strange bunch of fans. 

Define celebrations, just do I can get my head around wtf you’re talking about. 

Edited by Drew Brees

21 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Didn’t know there was an app that could make you cry (other than tinder)

Are you a boomer? It's some TikTok Snapchat thing I've seen a million times the past few weeks over on Twitter. There's a few been posted on here of Ally and Kenny Miller (lol) 

https://www.thestar.com.my/tech/tech-news/2022/05/18/snapchats-crying-face-filter-takes-over-social-media

Looks like your man deleted it anyway. 

Bet365 app had me crying this week as I thought I had put cash on EF to lift the trophy to soften the blow but turns out I only put them on for them to win in the 90. 

14 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Are you a boomer? It's some TikTok Snapchat thing I've seen a million times the past few weeks over on Twitter. There's a few been posted on here of Ally and Kenny Miller (lol) 

https://www.thestar.com.my/tech/tech-news/2022/05/18/snapchats-crying-face-filter-takes-over-social-media

Looks like your man deleted it anyway. 

Bet365 app had me crying this week as I thought I had put cash on EF to lift the trophy to soften the blow but turns out I only put them on for them to win in the 90. 

What’s a snapchat?

;) 

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It makes sense for zippy and Blueco to complain we celebrated too much and for you to come on to say we didn't do it enough M8.
I know it's a confusing time for you guys with the big fish getting away but fecking make your minds up.

Celebrate all you want Willie, that's part of the game.

6 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Strange bunch of fans. 

Your eyes must be painted on mate however thanks for playing your part in a wonderful week.