The Celtic All Seasons thread

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

I don’t need a paper to give me a misrepresentation of events. I know folk who attended . They gave me an honest and transparent version of their day and description of some of the antics they witnessed from bams which these things attract

Much easier people to deal with than the holier than thou Celtic contingent we are blessed with here on pie and bovril who have never stepped a foot or even so much as witnessed anyone stepping a foot wrong supporting Glasgow Celtic 

ETA : my pals went out got pished , probably sang and danced and went up the road . Please note I don’t hold them personally responsible for the behaviour of the bams

You really need to wind your neck in a little. No one for a second is suggesting Celtic fans are angels or were angels on Saturday night, there were arrests after all.

However people trying to paint it as a scene similar to what we witnessed last year in George Sq, and i include you in this, are grossly misrepresenting the reality of what was really going on which was a support celebrating and being a bit boisterous which was to be expected and obvious to anyone with eyes that aren’t painted on.

Yes there was some mess left behind however there was no significant damage to any properties, individuals or emergency services and whilst that isn’t a reason to commend them as i assume to locals it’s still a significant nuisance it doesn’t put them in the same bracket as the fuckwits who brought shame on Rangers last season.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

You really need to wind your neck in a little. No one for a second is suggesting Celtic fans are angels or were angels on Saturday night, there were arrests after all.

However people trying to paint it as a scene similar to what we witnessed last year in George Sq, and i include you in this, are grossly misrepresenting the reality of what was really going on which was a support celebrating and being a bit boisterous which was to be expected and obvious to anyone with eyes that aren’t painted on.

Yes there was some mess left behind however there was no significant damage to any properties, individuals or emergency services and whilst that isn’t a reason to commend them as i assume to locals it’s still a significant nuisance it doesn’t put them in the same bracket as the fuckwits who brought shame on Rangers last season.

I don’t need to wind anything in 😂

get over yourself instead of going round in circles trying to justify your neds being better than our neds because of their choice of strip 

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I don’t need to wind anything in 😂

get over yourself instead of going round in circles trying to justify your neds being better than our neds because of their choice of strip 

No justification required well at least not until our club deem it fit to put out videos of club legends telling us that we need to behave.

Give me a shout if we ever reach such a low 👍

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No justification required well at least not until our club deem it fit to put out videos of club legends telling us that we need to behave.

Didn’t your club tell supporters to wash ? 😂

also to get to a final you need to win a knockout stage . So doubt we will have a comparison for quite some time. 

Edited by Forever_blueco

58 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Maybe if celtic had done the right thing then we wouldn't have seen Saturday's carnage...

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’m genuinely interested to learn which other football clubs identify more with a different country than the one their club play in.

Couldn't you use the same argument to say that clubs in Scotland should all wave a Union Jack as its the country they are in? 

12 minutes ago, Buckets said:

Couldn't you use the same argument to say that clubs in Scotland should all wave a Union Jack as its the country they are in? 

Do Scotland play under the name Great Britain at football?

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

Didn’t your club tell supporters to wash ? 😂

also to get to a final you need to win a knockout stage . So doubt we will have a comparison for quite some time. 

Now who is scrambling for relevance? 😂

And weren’t you supposed to be travelling to Spain today? You haven’t missed a beat on the forums for someone who should be somewhat pre-occupied 

Starting to think your another Bennie 😉

Just now, kingjoey said:

Do Scotland play under the name Great Britain at football?

Of course you can get into the fine details on Scotland and the UK's international status but I think the point is still there. In Scotland people find it strange or offensive to see people identify with another country where they don't live. I'm just saying can you not see the similarities with the large percentage of Scots who don't identify with the country they live in (UK) and don't sing GSTQ or wave a union jack? 

I wouldn't ever critisise a Scottish person who doesn't sing God save the Queen or wave a union jack because they have their own valid reasons. Same with Liverpudlians and the same with Celtic fans. 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

We all remember your posts from last season,  the irony tag suits you.

So do i 😊

And the fact you think the situations, behaviour and resulting damage is even remotely comparable then your a bigger moonfruit of a lad than i ever could have believed. 

Go on and find me another 4 year old video and pretend it’s from the weekend please, it’s a source of much amusement 😂

4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’m genuinely interested to learn which other football clubs identify more with a different country than the one their club play in.

Cardiff

Swansea

Newport

Merthyr

Wrexham

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So do i 😊

And the fact you think the situations, behaviour and resulting damage is even remotely comparable then your a bigger moonfruit of a lad than i ever could have believed. 

Go on and find me another 4 year old video and pretend it’s from the weekend please, it’s a source of much amusement 😂

I haven't posted a 4yr old video, anything that I've posted has been genuine.

And you're just going to have to deal with celtic being criticised. 

29 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Now who is scrambling for relevance? 😂

And weren’t you supposed to be travelling to Spain today? You haven’t missed a beat on the forums for someone who should be somewhat pre-occupied 

Starting to think your another Bennie 😉

Would you like a wish you were here sign at the ground ?

1 hour ago, bennett said:

I haven't posted a 4yr old video, anything that I've posted has been genuine.

What a novelty, how does it feel to be breaking new ground? You should be thanking me for pushing you out of your comfort zone