The Celtic All Seasons thread

6 hours ago, Clown Job said:

The biggest giveaway from these videos is the weather 

It was a belter of a day 

So is Celtic fans battering each down the gallowgate just a regular occurrence then and not just saved for title celebrations ?

Edited by Forever_blueco

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

So is Celtic fans battering each down the gallowgate just a regular occurrence then and not just saved for title celebrations ?

What's even funnier is you believe it all happened on Saturday and posted it on here,enjoy your trip Patsy. 

On 15/05/2022 at 08:40, bennett said:

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Only celtic fans could turn Saturdays rammy into them being the victims, absolutely outstanding 

I think it's great that you posted this zippy,you would need a shihl saw to open that door M8.
The victim stuff is so predictable like the media manipulation you posted.

10 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

2D1FFBA8-4A25-4914-AA80-C0391817EA11.jpeg

Embarrassing for the hundreds of Sellik fans on social media etc pulling the “That’s an auld foatie fae years ago! Check the auld tops they’re wearing!” defence, like everyone exclusively wears the current shirt. 

Hilarious to see the “Auld tops! Foatie’s fae years ago!” claim slapped down by the 71 plate new model vehicle parked nearby which was released a month into this season.

Edited by 8MileBU

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Embarrassing for the hundreds of Sellik fans on social media etc pulling the “That’s an auld foatie fae years ago! Check the auld tops they’re wearing!” defence, like everyone exclusively wears the current shirt. 

Hilarious to see the “Auld tops! Foatie’s fae years ago!” claim slapped down by the 71 plate new model vehicle parked nearby which was released a month into this season.

Maybe you should stick to giving out fines for fag buts and chewing gum M8.

32 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Well for for starters the first one is from 2018 it even says it in the article 😂

As for the 2nd that’s next to the Saracen Head which had bunting up on Saturday but doesn’t in the video and also the Saracen Head replaced it’s shutters so they are no longer white like in this video and haven’t been for about a year.

So what’s embarrassing is people posting old videos claiming it from the weekend when they clearly aren’t 

Edited by Jinky67

7 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

So much anger for a fan group that's meant to be celebrating. 

I think the last few pages have deffo been "trying a bit too hard".

The only angry people in this thread are those who apparently don’t care about the league and have bigger fish to fry yet they seem to be making a big deal of what was in general a celebration that passed without any significant flashpoints.

These fans should be more concerned that you have the likes of Souness and Gough making videos telling you to behave. It’s as if they already know what’s about to happen

Fucking minter 😂

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Jinky67 said:

The only angry people in this thread are those who apparently don’t care about the league and have bigger fish to fry yet they seem to be making a big deal of what was in general a celebration that passed without any significant flashpoints.

These fans should be more concerned that you have the likes of Souness and Gough making videos telling you to behave.

Fucking minter 😂

I dunno.

If it was me and Rangers I wouldn't be arguing about the celebrations, both sides doing so look petty and wound up tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I dunno.

If it was me and Rangers I wouldn't be arguing about the celebrations, both sides doing so look petty and wound up tbh. 

This is the shite we've got to put up with from the knuckledraggers it's par for the course M8.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Only celtic fans could turn Saturdays rammy into them being the victims, absolutely outstanding 

From a man who claims Rangers have been victimised by Refs all season.

:lol: