The Celtic All Seasons thread

image.thumb.png.87453dab246dd496d644ff9cf98ec783.png

As much as I detest the referee stuff how on earth can we have nearly 80% possession and give away nearly 3 times as many fouls [emoji38].
I know Starfelt loves to give away a cheap foul but this is rather strange.
Cheating to get the ball back m8

2 minutes ago, velo army said:

High and aggressive press?

Part of it will be that I’m not pretending we’re a team of angels, even Wee Kyogo likes a wee kick out now but considering how little possession Motherwell had its rather strange as wasn’t that type of match.

4 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Indeed...and it's not really a rivalry as they both are exactly and tediously the same as each other. 

Not nearly as tedious as the people who love to loudly proclaim how much they dislike it and refuse to watch the games.

6 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Indeed...and it's not really a rivalry as they both are exactly and tediously the same as each other. 

We have our faults but we really aren’t…

We’re clearly not expecting a pat on the back as people were still being fuckwits but let’s be honest the **** are a breed more similar to the ‘football lad’ types down south. This 2 cheeks stuff is an absolute myth and history proves that, and will prove it again come Wednesday win or lose.
Edited by gannonball

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Repeating that I am rattled does not mean I am rattled 😂

You literally spent all last summer greeting about a bench 😂

turns out you come right of that moral high-ground regarding vandalism and anti social behaviour when the perpetrators are wearing green and white hoops though 

Rattled. 

31 minutes ago, gannonball said:

We have our faults but we really aren’t…

We’re clearly not expecting a pat on the back as people were still being fuckwits but let’s be honest the **** are a breed more similar to the ‘football lad’ types down south. This 2 cheeks stuff is an absolute myth and history proves that, and will prove it again come Wednesday win or lose.

Honestly that statement of “unacceptable level of anti social behaviour and littering” could be used against any nightclub at the weekend. 

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

image.thumb.png.87453dab246dd496d644ff9cf98ec783.png

As much as I detest the referee stuff how on earth can we have nearly 80% possession and give away nearly 3 times as many fouls :lol:.

I know Starfelt loves to give away a cheap foul but this is rather strange.

I watched the first half and the reason was that Motherwell didn’t try a leg. They never put a tackle in therefore conceded very few fouls. They were absolutely awful and were deservedly trounced.

18 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Honestly that statement of “unacceptable level of anti social behaviour and littering” could be used against any nightclub at the weekend. 

Essentially alludes to people being noisy, singing and drinking on the streets.

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Essentially alludes to people being noisy, singing and drinking on the streets.

What? You mean no one had their tackle out like that weirdo last year? 🤔

The littering is shite behaviour but all football crowds gathered in large numbers do it, ive seen that happen from the tartan army, european teams etc. Ofcourse its not just limited to football crowds festivals and gigs. Friday and Saturday nights it happens.

I dont get it myself why people think its alright

Edited by BigDoddyKane

CARNAGE AND CHAOS 

Shock scenes with Celtic fans fighting, ‘openly taking drugs’ and urinating in street amid title celebrations

SHOCKING footage and pictures have emerged in the aftermath of Celtic winning the league yesterday.

Thousands of fans gathered in the Saltmarket and Trongate areas of Glasgow to celebrate the Hoops clinching the SPFL title.
However, the celebrations turned ugly among some sets of supporters with videos flooded social media showing violence, public urinating and drug-taking.

Louts also broke into the 1930 Merchant Cross by forcing its door.

Paul Sweenie, Labour MSP for Glasgow, tweeted: "Disappointing to hear reports that Celtic fans gathered at Glasgow Cross have broken into the 1930 Mercat Cross building by Edith Burnet Hugues.

A woman who lives in the area said she could not leave her house because fans congregated outside her home and were drinking and kicking her door.
Debbie, a university lecturer, who lives in the Merchant City, said: "There was no police when the fans started flowing. Police came later to help with traffic, at around 3pm it was impossible to access the area. I was very upset.

"They were kicking my front door and the shutters of the opticians downstairs."

Several businesses like Bonjour Glasgow and the Tron Theatre had to shut last night due to the disruptions caused by the celebrations.

Bonjour stated on Instagram: "We have made the difficult decision to close tonight due to crowd levels around the Trongate/Saltmarket area. This is to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and community.
"Please do not attempt to make your way to the venue this evening and try to avoid this part of town where possible

20 minutes ago, BigDoddyKane said:

The littering is shite behaviour but all football crowds gathered in large numbers do it, ive seen that happen from the tartan army, european teams etc. Ofcourse its not just limited to football crowds festivals and gigs. Friday and Saturday nights it happens.

I dont get it myself why people think its alright

I've got to admit I had a few sherbets put the empties in a bag and left the bag next to an over flowing bin,the streets are clean today,the street party was great. 

13 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

30 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

What? You mean no one had their tackle out like that weirdo last year? 🤔