The Celtic All Seasons thread

16 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I'm sure you said the exact same thing last year. 

Same arse, different cheeks, etc

Zzzzzzzz fucking bore, get some new patter. 

The town isn’t being smashed up like it was last year 

I’ve seen people on here complaining Celtic fans don’t celebrate enough when we win something. 

It’s almost as if they’ll moan either way 

15 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I’m laughing at these jibes given everyone knows what’s going to happen in a few days win or lose.

Benny is just in a fucking rager and refreshing twitter like a madman hoping to catch something when the reality is there is very little happening up till now

My 2 oldest boys are in amongst that tonight and have been sending loads of videos and saying it’s all pretty relaxed, no police presence to speak of and no trouble. at least not so far so hoping that continues.

Edited by Jinky67

18 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Aberdeen fans have done the same on a number of occasions. Celebrating the death of others including the Ibrox disaster or the injuries suffered by Durrant but to be fair respectable Aberdonians like yourself have always disavowed that kind of behaviour.

I don’t think there’s many examples of us destroying our own city and fighting on a large scale. 

For a start, we’d have to win something. 

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Benny is just in a fucking rager and refreshing twitter like a madman hoping to catch something when the reality is there is very little happening up till now

My 2 oldest boys are in amongst that tonight and have been sending loads of videos and saying it’s all pretty relaxed, no police presence to speak of and no trouble. at least not so far so hoping that continues.

I didn't know that they were just making a point Jinky, if I had then I wouldn't have posted.

44 minutes ago, gannonball said:

That’s a standard street under the ‘bloody SNP’ ran council according to the orcs anyway.

Here there was plenty bags filled round the corner btw, was out last year seeing pals too for "55" and no such attempts were obvious.  

Much more friendly environment to stumble home in tonight but it's still a disgrace to leave the streets in that state. 

PXL_20220514_192702258.MP.jpg

Just now, itzdrk said:

Here there was plenty bags filled round the corner btw, was out last year seeing pals too for "55" and no such attempts were obvious.  

Much more friendly environment to stumble home in tonight but it's still a disgrace to leave the streets in that state. 

PXL_20220514_192702258.MP.jpg

You’re not wrong about the rubbish it is a disgrace

The queue for the Spar on Glassford Street was halfway down towards M&S, and every pub was ram packed. 

I think the Piper was knocking back fans, but that’s about it from what I could see 

Managed to get a cup of tea inside Nero down at Trongate, only place I could get it.

I hope at least GCC are out pronto to do a clean up job

3 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Can someone please promise  the benches of Glasgow were safe today 😂

Rangers were away today and didn’t manage to win the league so benches are safe until you win something of note again 👍

42 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

You’re not wrong about the rubbish it is a disgrace

The queue for the Spar on Glassford Street was halfway down towards M&S, and every pub was ram packed. 

I think the Piper was knocking back fans, but that’s about it from what I could see 

Managed to get a cup of tea inside Nero down at Trongate, only place I could get it.

I hope at least GCC are out pronto to do a clean up job

I live just a wee bit along Duke St so I went that way to enjoy the rare event of cans on the way home, I'd usually go into Mcchuills if I'm up that way but they had the place barricaded.  Was a largely pleasant atmosphere. 

However my original post stands are Bar 67 or Kelly's gonna pretend they cleaned it all up? :lol:

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Gutted a missed this family friendly fun in the city centre today 

am sure oor jinky kept everyone who even entertained the idea of stepping out of line today in their place 

Made sure the face painter got paid anaw!!!

12 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Gutted a missed this family friendly fun in the city centre today 

am sure oor jinky kept everyone who even entertained the idea of stepping out of line today in their place 

You and zippy are trying your best, no angry celebrations today we're a better class of people.