The Celtic All Seasons thread

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

This seems to have been confirmed tonight by the manager who suggested he will be out for another couple of weeks…..at least.

I fully expect him to start now it's come from someone at Celtic 😂

The brass neck on Celtic fans condemning Griffiths actions all of a sudden because he's not a Celtic player. They were doing mental gymnastics to explain away his actions when it happened.

The only person attempting mental gymnastics here is yourself.
Griffiths career was all but over at Celtic.
Fans of all clubs on here condemned his actions with the little pieces of info that was out there at the time.
Dee fans heralded him in like the return of the king.

On 18/01/2022 at 06:44, Empty It said:

The brass neck on Celtic fans condemning Griffiths actions all of a sudden because he's not a Celtic player. They were doing mental gymnastics to explain away his actions when it happened.

He was booed on his one and only appearance for us at Celtic Park this season, but aye. 

Anyway, we seem to be close to signing Matt O'Riley from MK Dons. I've been a big fan of his for a while* and there seems to be a fair bit of surprise down south at both the relatively low price tag and the fact that we seem to be front runners ahead of the Championship clubs in for him. Exciting stuff. 

*since i first found out about him this morning 

Edited by Fratelli