The Celtic All Seasons thread

37 minutes ago, G51 said:

Wow, this is going to be very bad for Griffiths' mental health. 

Yes, I really feel for the guy. 

I suspect that the weight he has put on is down to his medication and Celtic really should've done more to get him the support he needs.

I personally hope he stays on with us.

Edited by johnnydun

6 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Celtic fans hating on Griff makes me think they blame him for blowing the 10. Blame for that lies with Lawwell and Lennon 100% 

He’s been an a second fiddle striker at best since Rodger’s took over years before that, a rather bizarre take that I haven’t seen murmured even online.

Edited by gannonball

10 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I suspect that the weight he has put on is down to his medication and Celtic really should've done more to get him the support he needs.

Maybe it was too many teacakes, it's nonsense to suggest Celtic could've done more, hes had plenty of time and chances at Celtic to get his head straight.
Celtic have moved on and Griffiths is part of the deadwood lying around,Griffiths played an integral role at Celtic winning 9iar with some great moments on the field.
Duz the good things weigh out the bad things? who cares his time is up. 

Edited by wastecoatwilly

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Proof here that Celtic are in fact not "a club for all". 

If i recall you were one of the first to call out Oko-Flex when he made his inappropriate comments yet here we find you in the corner of Leigh Griffiths, the man child who thinks its appropriate to ask school girls for nude pictures.

Wild!!!

17 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Lets be honest you haven't a clue what Celtic have done to support him however the club did stand by him, allowed him to take an extended leave of absence to focus on his mental health and then welcomed him back with a new contract.

Leigh Griffiths then decided to for some reason approach school kids on insta and ask them for nudes. That is behaviour you just can't really look past.....well it seems you can

7 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

yet here we find you in the corner of Leigh Griffiths, the man child who thinks its appropriate to ask school girls for nude pictures.

Wild!!!

Another poster who has regularly posted this numerous times. 

I'll give you a hint, Drew had a post removed earlier on this very day by moderators of the site that was almost a carbon copy of what you've wrote. You should probably have a little think about why that was. 

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

If i recall you were one of the first to call out Oko-Flex when he made his inappropriate comments yet here we find you in the corner of Leigh Griffiths, the man child who thinks its appropriate to ask school girls for nude pictures.

Wild!!!

Cause he plays for Dundee 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Lets be honest you haven't a clue what Celtic have done to support him however the club did stand by him, allowed him to take an extended leave of absence to focus on his mental health and then welcomed him back with a new contract.

Leigh Griffiths then decided to for some reason approach school kids on insta and ask them for nudes. That is behaviour you just can't really look past.....well it seems you can

You’re talking about Dundee again aren’t you? 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Another poster who has regularly posted this numerous times. 

I'll give you a hint, Drew had a post removed earlier on this very day by moderators of the site that was almost a carbon copy of what you've wrote. You should probably have a little think about why that was. 

Ye, we had a drama Queen quoting me and claiming it could get the site in trouble and a mod acted, not sure what part of my post was incorrect tbh

Celtic have made the right decision from a football perspective but the delight at him leaving from Celtic fans is a little uncomfortable. 

Whatever he’s done he’s clearly a troubled guy who now finds himself going into a potentially very dark period of his life facing up to being done at the top level of football. You don’t have to want Celtic to support him forevermore or even feel that sorry for him but I’d be holding my counsel if I’m honest.