The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, Vegetableman said:

You lot bricking it for the cup game now ?

Barry ferguson getting stick from both sets of fans (nicked that one from kevchenko on our forum )  

our chairman swooning at the sight of the green and white hoops on his park 

and pound signs reflecting in his limpid pool eyes 

trying to remember if / when Celtic played here last .

Last time we were meant to it got moved to Brockville for the cash under MON days iirc.

38 minutes ago, RiG said:

Alan Thompson is a pathetic man child.

He has been coming out with a lot over the last few days. He also revealed what was said between McCoist and Lennon that sparked their infamous touchline rammy - basically McCoist told Lennon not to talk to his players the way he did. A big anti-climax, especially for all the Celtic fans that suggested McCoist had said something offensive to Lennon.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Alan Thompson is a pathetic man child.

I’ve yet to meet a Celtic fan who is upset at Scott MacDonald for doing his job that day 

From the article

Chris Sutton scored, we were in a great position and we missed some great chances to put that game to bed

That’s why we lost the game and the league that day.

We didn’t finish the job

I have no issue with how players, managers or teams celebrate against us. That's what the game's about. It was all set up for our party with well being bit players in our triumph and they revelled in the fact that they gave us a big f**k you to all that. Entirely expected and normal. 

As ever, it's about what we do and if we don't do as well as we should, that's on us and others are going to enjoy it, same way I enjoy their misery when the boot's on the other foot. Losing to Hibs at home after beating the **** away was the f**k up. And I thought MON blew it with the subs at Fir Park. He should have brought Lambert on to shore up the midfield. All on us.

He has every right to celebrate in anyway he wants he had absolutely no ties or affiliations to Celtic when he scored that goal.

I also don’t buy into this notion of not celebrating when scoring against a former team so long as you aren’t planning on doing a Tardelli or Adebayor. 

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He has every right to celebrate in anyway he wants he had absolutely no ties or affiliations to Celtic when he scored that goal.

I also don’t buy into this notion of not celebrating when scoring against a former team so long as you aren’t planning on doing a Tardelli or Adebayor. 

He annoyed me more the following season by coming over and celebrating in front of us when he scored another at Fir park.

And Britton got my back up too in the league decider by going tonto cause he didn’t get a square ball for a tap in to bury us, must’ve been on some goal bonus at Motherwell. 

Tardellis celebration, and indeed Adebayors, are absolutely to be ecouraged.