The Celtic All Seasons thread

9 hours ago, bennett said:

Have you been swotting up on air source heating yet?

Gas boilers being phased out gradually in the UK over 20 years or so, the amount I drink and the junk food I eat I'll be in hell with Rangers, Thatcher and Prince Philip by then.

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I trust that Leigh Griffiths will be the star of the video as usual, since he’s still on your books.

Yeah it would make absolutely perfect sense for a player who hasn’t kicked a ball for us all season and that we sent out on loan to run down his contract because we can’t sack him would be the star of the video 🤨

fail black and white GIF

12 minutes ago, Chonky said:

Jota looks like a class act. Anyone know what the loan is. Can Celtic just sign him, is the contract all agreed?

Or is there scope for Jota to say no thanks I want to go to England instead... (Villa?)

6 million option to buy. It would then be up to Celtic and Jota if we could agree terms

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Yeah it would make absolutely perfect sense for a player who hasn’t kicked a ball for us all season and that we sent out on loan to run down his contract because we can’t sack him would be the star of the video 🤨

fail black and white GIF

I thought that you had a sense of humour.

I was wrong.

36 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

6 million option to buy. It would then be up to Celtic and Jota if we could agree terms

Cheers . So player terms not rolled over from loan.

So his agent will be telling him to not bother as he can make double in England. 

8 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Amazing refereeing 

After watching a terrified Nick Walsh on Saturday,  it's refreshing to a see referee being brave enough to give a decision against the invincibles B team.

A stonewall penalty. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

That is definitely a red card. Keeper sticks his foot out to trip the player and immediately acknowledges that that’s what he’s done.

I don’t think anyone disputes its a red assuming the contact was there however giving a penalty for a challenge a clear yard or 2 outside the box is nonsense.

But then again we have seen the Bobby Madden decision at the weekend so why should we be surprised

Edited by Jinky67

16 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t think anyone disputes its a red assuming the contact was there however giving a penalty for a challenge a clear yard or 2 outside the box is nonsense.

But then again we have seen the Bobby Madden decision at the weekend so why should we be surprised

I missed that bit of it! Yeah definitely not a penalty, but the type of decision us diddy teams have to put up with against Celtic all the time. You should be happy that these decisions only go against you in kids games.

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I missed that bit of it! Yeah definitely not a penalty, but the type of decision us diddy teams have to put up with against Celtic all the time. You should be happy that these decisions only go against you in kids games.

That’s not really true either there are plenty of decisions that don’t go our way look at the elbow on Welsh at the weekend for one, the Halliday tackle on McGregor being another. I could rhyme many off from over the years.

That doesn’t mean we don’t get away with some also but to suggest it only happens in kids games is nonsense mate

But the fundamental problem is the standard of refereeing is shocking the Ojo one from the weekend is embarrassing 

Edited by Jinky67

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

That’s not really true either there are plenty of decisions that don’t go our way look at the elbow on Welsh at the weekend for one, the Halliday tackle on McGregor being another. I could rhyme many off from over the years.

That doesn’t mean we don’t get away with some also but to suggest it only happens in kids games is nonsense mate

But the fundamental problem is the standard of refereeing is shocking the Ojo one from the weekend is embarrassing 

1BD75FF2-7B1D-4736-9F81-2F5E0FE74B47.gif