The Celtic All Seasons thread

Centre half pairing with a combined age of 35. Not sure what we expect with this defensive line and they got a massive lesson today. Hopefully Dom McKay and the rest of the board now see just how quickly they need to pull the finger out as at the moment the young boys at the back and the manager are being hung out to dry a little.

We still need another 6 or 7 signings at a minimum that aren’t kids or future prospects

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Griffiths booing is what you'd expect really. 

Edit: then you get the bheasts in the crowd cheering him........nice.

Seems there's a fair percentage of our fans who will defend a beast if they're wearing hoops. A disgrace that little c**t is still at the club. 

Edited by Drew Brees

52 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Was he not another celtc nonce or was that just a loan move? 

Think that was a misjudged comment made in the presence of the girls mum, big difference between him and Griffiths. 

54 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Seems there's a fair percentage of our fans who will defend a beast if they're wearing hoops. Already had it out with 2 on fb. A disgrace that little c**t is still at the club. 

Whilst i agree with you legally i don’t think there is much Celtic can do here. I’ve let enough people go over the years to know to get legal approval to terminate someone’s contract for GM isn’t easy and the fact the police haven’t charged him and said there has been no criminality leaves Celtic with very little they can do to terminate his contract which would leave the club exposed to a claim for unfair dismissal which Griffiths would probably win.

To get him out they would have to pay him off which also would leave a sour taste in the mouths of many fans or sell him and i don’t see many being able to either afford his salary or want to deal with the baggage of hiring someone capable of trying to groom a young girl

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Griffiths was driving about like a welt all over the road (swaying across multiple lanes for no reason) in Dundee munching on chocolate, crisps and fizzy juice (only reason I know this was because he was chucking his empties onto the Kingsway) about 10pm last night. Perfect preparation for today.

Chuckled that his personalised reg ends in 'Ewww'. Apt in recent times.

Sounds like he didn’t pull then.

30 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Whilst i agree with you legally i don’t think there is much Celtic can do here. I’ve let enough people go over the years to know to get legal approval to terminate someone’s contract for GM isn’t easy and the fact the police haven’t charged him and said there has been no criminality leaves Celtic with very little they can do to terminate his contract which would leave the club exposed to a claim for unfair dismissal which Griffiths would probably win.

To get him out they would have to pay him off which also would leave a sour taste in the mouths of many fans or sell him and i don’t see many being able to either afford his salary or want to deal with the baggage of hiring someone capable of trying to groom a young girl

That’s what gardening leave was invented for. 

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Centre half pairing with a combined age of 35. Not sure what we expect with this defensive line and they got a massive lesson today. Hopefully Dom McKay and the rest of the board now see just how quickly they need to pull the finger out as at the moment the young boys at the back and the manager are being hung out to dry a little.

We still need another 6 or 7 signings at a minimum that aren’t kids or future prospects

I know Keevins etc think Ange is a managerial God but he’s risking the confidence of the young lads taking a bashing playing against attacks like that.