The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Oko Flex was telling an 8 year old was hot. 

He told a young fan when she’s older she’ll be ‘peng’, meaning hot or attractive or similar. A bit different to how you put it. 

14 hours ago, Empty It said:

Is there any evidence of him chatting up a 15/16 year old or is it just what someone has said?

Twitter screen shots…

Of a Twitter handle that isn’t his.

Or Instagram whichever one it is, that was created in November and says “second official” without the verification tick. The tick just appears in the screen grabs and not in the account.

This isn’t me defending him by the way, just stating the information available.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I’m pretty sure he was sat with him mum, hosting an open fans discussion, a big difference between an 18 yr old making an ill thought out comment to a 30 yr old privately messaging a 15/16 yr old girl. 

She's not 15/16. She is 16. Is it predatory? Yes, very much so but in the eyes of the law it's perfectly legal. 

You're another who sees Oko Flex's comment less sinister than I do - and that's perfectly reasonable. My opinion is certainly Oko Flex is the one more for the criticism 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

She's not 15/16. She is 16. Is it predatory? Yes, very much so but in the eyes of the law it's perfectly legal

Possessing indecent images of someone under the age 18 is illegal. Asking for them is grooming at the very least. 

30 minutes ago, stressball said:

Twitter screen shots…

Of a Twitter handle that isn’t his.

Or Instagram whichever one it is, that was created in November and says “second official” without the verification tick. The tick just appears in the screen grabs and not in the account.

This isn’t me defending him by the way, just stating the information available.

The Instagram handle is his, and the tick does appear on the account. What are you talking about?

11 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Possessing indecent images of someone under the age 18 is illegal. Asking for them is grooming at the very least. 

The Instagram handle is his, and the tick does appear on the account. What are you talking about?

The screen grabs I saw are obviously different to the ones you’ve seen. 

The handle is different to what his official account reads, unless you can change that?

7D3CF363-7021-4AAB-9162-8152594B6848.jpeg

13 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Sorry for two posts, couldn’t get two images on the same one.

11203FEF-5F25-45B4-9D6E-926CE956EF9A.jpeg

1 minute ago, stressball said:

The screen grabs I saw are obviously different to the ones you’ve seen. 

The handle is different to what his official account reads, unless you can change that?

7D3CF363-7021-4AAB-9162-8152594B6848.jpeg

I think whoever wrote that message is confused, the messages were sent on Instagram, and his display name on there is leighg09.

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

I think whoever wrote that message is confused, the messages were sent on Instagram, and his display name on there is leighg09.

Ahh gotcha, cheers for clearing that up. I thought it was Twitter from how I’ve seen it.

What an absolute waster of a human being.

44 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

She's not 15/16. She is 16. Is it predatory? Yes, very much so but in the eyes of the law it's perfectly legal. 

You're another who sees Oko Flex's comment less sinister than I do - and that's perfectly reasonable. My opinion is certainly Oko Flex is the one more for the criticism 

Jonah Hill Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

You seem convinced she’s 16, I’ve been told otherwise.  

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I've obviously seen different screen grabs than you. I've only seen one where he has 'reacted' to a photo she put up herself. 

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

You seem convinced she’s 16, I’ve been told otherwise.  

Again, the only thing I've seen is someone putting up screen grabs and sayings it is his cousin and she is 16.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've obviously seen different screen grabs than you. I've only seen one where he has 'reacted' to a photo she put up herself. 

The camera emoji he sent is used when asking someone to send pictures. Hence the "Have a think and get back to me" afterwards 

Is there any indication that Griffiths knew she was under 18?

Because if he didnt, is he really guilty of anything other than being a shitty boyfriend?

If he did know, surely the Police will get involved and Celtic will have grounds to sack him for committing a crime?

Anyone sharing those screenshots online are knowingly sharing indecent images of an underage girl just to get as a footballer, so everyone of them should be done as well.

5 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Is there any indication that Griffiths knew she was under 18?

Because if he didnt, is he really guilty of anything other than being a shitty boyfriend?

If he did know, surely the Police will get involved and Celtic will have grounds to sack him for committing a crime?

Anyone sharing those screenshots online are knowingly sharing indecent images of an underage girl just to get as a footballer, so everyone of them should be done as well.

16 is the legal limit so even if she was under 18, that doesn't matter in the eyes of the law.

I've not seen anything to suggest she was under 16 other than people screaming it on here and on Twitter. The screenshots in question and the guy that posted it are the only bits of 'evidence' we have and he said she was 16.

Creepy as f**k behaviour from a 30 year old man, but nothing for the police to get involved with.