The Celtic All Seasons thread

17 hours ago, BlueBear said:

Can do troll, but not your racist shite.  You obviously haven't the nous to engage in debate, so revert to the lowest common denominator. 

I ain't white and embrace Islam, so you take your shite and ram it back where it came from. 

Hi Abdul.

17 hours ago, BlueBear said:

Can do troll, but not your racist shite.  You obviously haven't the nous to engage in debate, so revert to the lowest common denominator. 

I ain't white and embrace Islam, so you take your shite and ram it back where it came from. 

Bin Laden Bastirts anawrat. 

45 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Pretty sure I read that his dad is a Celtic fan.

Though it is hilarious that his mum won’t touch the colour green, must be difficult to go through life unable to touch a specific colour. Do you think she has to wear gloves to make a salad? 

Wonder if she is from Larkhall, they love the colour green 🙄

Bit of a red neck for the lad though, I wonder how she managed to cope on that very green grass?

Edited by Jinky67

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Hi Abdul.

Abdul is far more intelligent than this trolling w****r & his fake adherence to the Islamic Faith is a mortal insult to those who believe. The mods need to get their arses in gear & get him to f**k.

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Billy Gilmours mum doesn’t like green. Another one in the eye for the east end of Glasgow. 

Greatest rivalry in the world. 

I think it says more about the rags who perpetuate the bigoted rivalry for the hard of thinking by printing this as "news" just to shift some papers.

13 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I think it says more about the rags who perpetuate the bigoted rivalry for the hard of thinking by printing this as "news" just to shift some papers.

They print what they think will get hits. 

10 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Yurp, but it doesn't make it alright.

It really doesn’t, they’ve quotes for both parents, Basically saying ‘look how bigoted this woman is, what a light hearted giggle’.  

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

It really doesn’t, they’ve quotes for both parents, Basically saying ‘look how bigoted this woman is, what a light hearted giggle’.  

It’s also ignorant given that Norwich, who are effectively paying her mortgage, wear the colour green. What a stupid, bigoted thing to do. 

Only in Scotland would that be reported as funny.

18 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

What is depressing more than anything is that one of her husbands best friends is a Celtic Season Ticket Holder & a practicing Catholic when I knew him, yet she feels this is a perfectly normal way to behave.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Abdul is far more intelligent than this trolling w****r & his fake adherence to the Islamic Faith is a mortal insult to those who believe. The mods need to get their arses in gear & get him to f**k.

For having the audacity to have a different opinion to you?!

BTW, your post confirms that you know nothing of faith, nor of those who believe. 

7 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

So she's a bigot because she doesn't like the colour green?! 

Couldn't make this shite up. Only in Scotland. 

😂

Nope, she’s just another moron who doesn’t know what she’s talking about. 
Hope her feet burnt on the satins green grass she stood on. 
What a roaster.

19 hours ago, BlueBear said:

3 hours ago, BlueBear said:

"Billy Gilmour Rangers family devotion laid bare as Chelsea star's mum snubs green on Norwich scarf" 

😂

After the hoopeez on kerryfail trying to give it large he was one of "them"! 

The pathetic obsessives. 

😂

21 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

So she's a bigot because she doesn't like the colour green?! 

Couldn't make this shite up. Only in Scotland. 

😂

Black Kid GIFs | Tenor