The Celtic All Seasons thread

Just now, DMCs said:

A Celtic TV sub will only get you live games if you are outside the UK and Ireland. There are ways around that with VPNs etc. but technically you are breaking the law

What? 😂

Using a VPN isn't illegal.

1 minute ago, DMCs said:

No, but perhaps bypassing the licensing laws of what games can be showed on which channels and where is?

You're on about IPTV, I'm on about VPNs.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think its to do with the £50 club voucher being the only benefit to having a season ticket worth £500, compared to a Celtic TV subscription worth like £90. Season ticket holders literally got nothing despite spending £400 more.

Clubs like Motherwell have offered free season tickets for 21/22 to those who purchased 20/21 tickets as a comparison.

Thats pretty much my feeling on it. I however was never expecting anything like Motherwells but 100 quid off next seasons book would have done me. I also think Celtic are not the same to other Scottish clubs where predominantly the wages of players/staff are standard enough to us so I probably wouldn’t begrudge paying full price of a book. A pishy 50 quid voucher to spend on tat is just a terrible gesture for me.

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

To be fair Gannonball constantly seems like he is headering the keyboard in rage at most of his replies on any topic 

Literally the last post I saw from you is accusing some other folk of rage too. Is this the replacement retort for the ‘tears’ stuff?

Yeah, there's no law that says you can't spoof your location on the internet.  If a VPN get's you around certain location restrictions then so be it.  That's the providers problem, not the person viewing the content.

Well known YouTubers are all getting sponsored by VPN companies and on their videos are showing you how to circumnavigate your regions restrictions to gain access to other content.  It's perfectly legal.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Thats pretty much my feeling on it. I however was never expecting anything like Motherwells but 100 quid off next seasons book would have done me. I also think Celtic are not the same to other Scottish clubs where predominantly the wages of players/staff are standard enough to us so I probably wouldn’t begrudge paying full price of a book. A pishy 50 quid voucher to spend on tat is just a terrible gesture for me.

Literally the last post I saw from you is accusing some other folk of rage too. Is this the replacement retort for the ‘tears’ stuff?

And God forbid you are in a multi-ticket household, I pay for 3 yet we can as a household only really need 1 P2P however still need to pay for the other 2 ST’s or lose them. Close to 2k to watch a really really bad TV service with zero additional benefit.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Has someone shat in the pie and bovril Celtic collectives cornflakes this week 

even @Henrik's tongue was moping about last night with the charisma of victor meldrew stepping barefoot on a plug 

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And God forbid you are in a multi-ticket household, I pay for 3 yet we can as a household only really need 1 P2P however still need to pay for the other 2 ST’s or lose them. Close to 2k to watch a really really bad TV service with zero additional benefit.

Yeah its unacceptable  the more I think about it. Even if they went down the rebate route like last year where you had to claim the 100 quid or so I would have renewed without question.

^^^

Anyway Rageing timmy tears imo

25 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah its unacceptable  the more I think about it. Even if they went down the rebate route like last year where you had to claim the 100 quid or so I would have renewed without question.

^^^

“Fateful Throo and throo” imo 

On 23/05/2021 at 11:27, Orbix said:

They’re running out of Monday’s before the CL Qualifier draw;

Tomorrow

Closed for bank holiday

7th

14th - With the draw on the 16th.

More than a few squad members away on international duty as well. Would be odd for them to know who they’re playing but not who’s in the dugout.

Running out of time here 

On 27/05/2021 at 11:13, gannonball said:

^^^

I heard 30k took the refund not sure if that was true or not,if the board wanted to put additional value on the season ticket it should've included the colts and the ladies.
If and hopefully when fan are back arranging colts and ladies games at parkhead on the season ticket should be part of the disconnect between the club and fan base. 

On 31/05/2021 at 08:33, Mr. Alli said:

£6m for Ajer with only a year on his deal would be excellent terms. 

I suspect they'd have been hoping for more considering they managed to get £7m for Stuart Armstrong when he only had a year left as well. I agree though, can't really sniff at £6m for a guy who is in his last year and was poor for large parts of last season.

58 minutes ago, AJF said:

I suspect they'd have been hoping for more considering they managed to get £7m for Stuart Armstrong when he only had a year left as well. I agree though, can't really sniff at £6m for a guy who is in his last year and was poor for large parts of last season.

Is this more red top speculation?