The Celtic All Seasons thread

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
37 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
some performance from stormzy there 
200.gif&key=d7cd00833a5c81997c0feeb864de4d2af7feaaefbc62f225acdbe04f8efbc906

Its been some few days for him. It all started with him angrily telling everyone how happy he was and has pretty much beema death spiral since.

I'm good. I'm not surprised Rangers winning the league has pushed some of you guys over the edge and appreciate you're all very highly strung right now and frequently lashing out. 

To sum up my latest crimes, I've refused to condemn Rangers fans that didn't cause trouble, I've made a joke about celtc fans and lastly, perhaps the most heinous of all, I said I don't like the word "messages".

Oh aye and pointed out the hypocrisy over alleged lack of empathy to a group of people that were giggling like school girls because someone accidentally blew their hand off. 

No trolling from my end but I can't say the same about some of you guys though. 

6 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I'm good. I'm not surprised Rangers winning the league has pushed some of you guys over the edge and appreciate you're all very highly strung right now and frequently lashing out. 

To sum up my latest crimes, I've refused to condemn Rangers fans that didn't cause trouble, I've made a joke about celtc fans and lastly, perhaps the most heinous of all, I said I don't like the word "messages".

Oh aye and pointed out the hypocrisy over alleged lack of empathy to a group of people that were giggling like school girls because someone accidentally blew their hand off. 

No trolling from my end but I can't say the same about some of you guys though. 

Just don’t know when to let it go do you? You have made a rip roaring c**t of this one so best just now to leave it alone.......please

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Just don’t know when to let it go do you? You have made a rip roaring c**t of this one so best just now to leave it alone.......please

I don't believe I have at all tbh, I said I'd leave it and I will... when people stop talking about me. I dropped it went away, came back to see a whole new page of people talking about me. 

29 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I don't believe I have at all tbh, I said I'd leave it and I will... when people stop talking about me. I dropped it went away, came back to see a whole new page of people talking about me. 

Than sadly you deserve any criticism coming your way if you don’t believe what you posted was wrong.

PL’s daughter and her baby live in the flat above the garage that caught fire, this could have been a lot worse 

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Than sadly you deserve any criticism coming your way if you don’t believe what you posted was wrong.

PL’s daughter and her baby live in the flat above the garage that caught fire, this could have been a lot worse 

And when I made my post laughing at celtc fans it was already known that nobody had been harmed...

Just now, Stormzy said:

And when I made my post laughing at celtc fans it was already known that nobody had been harmed...

The fact you want to use what was no doubt a life threatening and terrifying experience for the family to laugh at Celtic fans is exactly what’s wrong here. This isn’t an act caused by someones own stupidity, or by doing something he shouldn’t have been doing in a place where he shouldn’t have been. This was a family asleep in bed and subject to an arson attack where the only intent is to cause serious fucking harm

Trying to justify at all is abhorrent and doubling down on it more so.

wtf man

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

The fact you want to use what was no doubt a life threatening and terrifying experience for the family to laugh at Celtic fans is exactly what’s wrong here. This isn’t an act caused by someones own stupidity, or by doing something he shouldn’t have been doing in a place where he shouldn’t have been. This was a family asleep in bed and subject to an arson attack where the only intent is to cause serious fucking harm

Trying to justify at all is abhorrent and doubling down on it more so.

wtf man

Does he post on here? I can't imagine he would have seen my post, it doesnt cause anybody distress and you're completely over exaggerating. 

The joke was aimed at celtc fans and I would've made the same joke if the story was something minor, the fact that it's a serious incident doesn't change the joke. You keep on missing the obvious fact the joke wasn't about him potentially nearly losing your life so grow up and stop trying to spin it that way. 

Morally posturing and saying I have no empathy when people on here make jokes about body mutilation and people dying without anything said regularly is a bit strange. You're quite simply upset and offended for no real reason what so ever, I've already condemned the attackers and wished the man well. Stop reaching.

I'm with Stormy. 

Burning a family out of their homes while they sleep is absolutely equivalent to someone hurting themselves by being an utter fucking moron.
It's why the Gaza conflict features so regularly in amusing "Fail" video compilations.

If anything Stormy is the victim here. 
I'm with you Stormy.

1 hour ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Not sure how many times you idiots need to be told that Stormzy is a troll and has boasted openly about it numerous times.
He doesn't believe a word he's saying and is doing it to get a reaction, as has been since he stated this current alias.

He claims to be a troll after trying like hell to back out of something he's said. Hes not a troll he's just a fud.

When did that happen? I think I said I enjoyed some trolling about 1 time 6 months ago. 

Just now, dingdong1929 said:

I'm with Stormy. 

Burning a family out of their homes while they sleep is absolutely equivalent to someone hurting themselves by being an utter fucking moron.
It's why the Gaza conflict features so regularly in amusing "Fail" video compilations.

If anything Stormy is the victim here. 
I'm with you Stormy.

Only an idiot would say they're the same and also only an absolute moron would fail to connect the discussion around empathy that this was raised in. 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Only an idiot would say they're the same and also only an absolute moron would fail to connect the discussion around empathy that this was raised in. 

I totally agree Stormy. You've got them all bang to rights. 

ETA - And your joke was hilarious.

Edited by dingdong1929

1 hour ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Is there any suspicion what its about?

There's the obvious one that it's disgruntled Celtic supporters who are too stupid to see that this is far, far too far. 

Somebody said a few houses around the area have been given the same treatment but there's been no mention of that in the media - which would be strange. Unless firebombing schemes is the rage now? 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

There's the obvious one that it's disgruntled Celtic supporters who are too stupid to see that this is far, far too far. 

Somebody said a few houses around the area have been given the same treatment but there's been no mention of that in the media - which would be strange. Unless firebombing schemes is the rage now? 

I saw an article about the owner of Rogano and Club 29 in central Glasgow had his car firebombed as well earlier this year. Not entirely sure which publication or if he lived that close to Lawwell.

Edited by DMCs

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Tbf I’d do exactly the same myself, a lot of bed wetting over a fire at a millionaires house.