The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

With comprehending what basic human decency and empathy is.

Your moral compass is fubar’d

Where were you guys the other night when everyone was laughing at someone losing their hand and sharing images, coming up with puns etc...?

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Nah I'm good. I do have empathy but I can also have a laugh at things I find funny much in a similar fashion to the joyous banter that was shared re Prince Phillip dying and the Rangers fan that had his hand blown off, I didn't really find that funny but I don't think the people that did need help or don't have empathy. 

For clarity I don't find the idea his house was petrol bombed to be funny I thought it would be funny to demand condemnation from the celtc fans. Complete and utter petty forum point scoring whilst also maintaining the ability to have empathy for the individuals concerned. 

See the source image

6 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Nah I'm good. I do have empathy but I can also have a laugh at things I find funny much in a similar fashion to the joyous banter that was shared re Prince Phillip dying and the Rangers fan that had his hand blown off, I didn't really find that funny but I don't think the people that did need help or don't have empathy. 

For clarity I don't find the idea his house was petrol bombed to be funny I thought it would be funny to demand condemnation from the celtc fans. Complete and utter petty forum point scoring whilst also maintaining the ability to have empathy for the individuals concerned. 

There is a distinct difference between someone hurting themselves due to their own stupidity and someone trying to endanger the life of another person because that’s what this is here. The only intent to petrol bomb someone’s house is to cause them physical harm or worse

If you cant distinguish between the two then you really should stick to the types of forums that indulge in that sort of behaviour 

Edited by Jinky67

Just now, Jinky67 said:

There is a distinct difference between someone hurting themselves due to their own stupidity and someone trying to endanger the life of another person because that’s what this is here. The only intent to petrol bomb someone’s house is to cause them physical harm or worse

If you can distinguish between the two then you really should stick to the types of forums that indulge in that sort of behaviour 

Of course there is a difference but they are still levels of empathy, I don't find it funny when people lose limbs in such a situation nor do I find it funny when peoples houses get petrol bombed funnily enough but here I'm the one being told he lacks empathy?

Are you able to distinguish the difference between laughing at celtc posters on a forum and laughing at the thought of someone dying or being harmed from a petrol bomb? 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Where were you guys the other night when everyone was laughing at someone losing their hand and sharing images, coming up with puns etc...?

There was a few that did that certainly, but it’s not something that I was happy with. However, the wee difference in the two scenarios is that the guy with the hand injury was self inflicted, whereas the attack on Peter Lawwell’s property was certainly not.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

There was a few that did that certainly, but it’s not something that I was happy with. However, the wee difference in the two scenarios is that the guy with the hand injury was self inflicted, whereas the attack on Peter Lawwell’s property was certainly not.

And I dont find the attack funny. I was joking about the celtc fans on the forum that were demanding condemnation of Rangers fans the other day. Of course the petrol bomb attack is horrific. I of course also hope the perpetrators are caught and for his sake hope it's some wider story rather than a personal attack. 

5 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

@Stormzy give it a rest. Not with something like this. 

Fair enough, I've explained the obvious intention of the joke and have clarified it was quite clearly not aimed at the fact the man has been attacked but I'll leave it. 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

And I dont find the attack funny. I was joking about the celtc fans on the forum that were demanding condemnation of Rangers fans the other day. Of course the petrol bomb attack is horrific. I of course also hope the perpetrators are caught and for his sake hope it's some wider story rather than a personal attack. 

I take it that you’ve noticed that, apart from you, every Celtic and Rangers fan on here has condemned the attack.

Just now, kingjoey said:

I take it that you’ve noticed that, apart from you, every Celtic and Rangers fan on here has condemned the attack.

I literally just did but okay. 

14 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Of course there is a difference but they are still levels of empathy, I don't find it funny when people lose limbs in such a situation nor do I find it funny when peoples houses get petrol bombed funnily enough but here I'm the one being told he lacks empathy?

Are you able to distinguish the difference between laughing at celtc posters on a forum and laughing at the thought of someone dying or being harmed from a petrol bomb? 

You've had a nightmare here. Just leave the thread and it'll be forgotten.

The usual suspect making an arse of himself I see. I knew before I even opened the thread that would be the case.

The targeting of other homes would indicate that it isn't a football issue. Peter Lawwell isn't the most popular man among the Celtic support at the moment and we have plenty of unsavoury characters within our fanbase, but I'd be shocked if he was targeted based on that and totally disgusted if that emerges to be the motive. Much of the frustration with him has petered out over the last few weeks with the announcement that he's leaving. At least that's the impression I've got.

Football and speculation aside, who the hell firebombs a house? It's attempted murder.

Not sure how many times you idiots need to be told that Stormzy is a troll and has boasted openly about it numerous times.

He doesn't believe a word he's saying and is doing it to get a reaction, as has been since he stated this current alias.

Not sure how many times you idiots need to be told that Stormzy is a troll and has boasted openly about it numerous times.
He doesn't believe a word he's saying and is doing it to get a reaction, as has been since he stated this current alias.
He claims to be a troll after trying like hell to back out of something he's said. Hes not a troll he's just a fud.