The Celtic All Seasons thread

I genuinely cannot fathom why this was done. Absolute madness if it is to do with football!

Edited by jagfox BLM

Apparently James Mortimer owner of the Rogano and various other establishments had three cars set light yesterday afternoon at his home in Lanarkshire. Two young lads apparently. Other homes and property  been targeted in the area recently. 

18 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Did anyone sing anything or drop any litter though?

I'm expecting the PnB reasonable celtc fans to have a 1000 word essay of condemnation by the end of the day. 

Truly Scotlands shame, it's almost like they were jealous of the negative attention Rangers had been getting. 

Wtf is actually the matter with you?

Someone and their family could have been killed and your first instinct is to look for an opportunity to start scoring points?

Edited by Jinky67

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Someone and their family could have been killed and your first instinct is to look for an opportunity to start scoring points?

He should have stuck to TPTTGOYN thread, where he was just being an arse, instead of a c***.

15 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Isn't everybody safe? 

10 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

He should have stuck to TPTTGOYN thread, where he was just being an arse, instead of a c***.

Being an arse = The word "messages" is a shite word. 

I'm so sorry this got to you. 

36 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I'm expecting the PnB reasonable celtc fans to have a 1000 word essay of condemnation by the end of the day. 

Truly Scotlands shame, it's almost like they were jealous of the negative attention Rangers had been getting. 

You need help.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

With what?

Just about every aspect of your life I would say.  Seriously,  if you cant take the negative response of your own fans behaviour to heart like you clearly have then I suggest this isn't the place for you.

45 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You are the dregs of this forum.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Your outlook on life.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Being an empathetic human.

Nah I'm good. I do have empathy but I can also have a laugh at things I find funny much in a similar fashion to the joyous banter that was shared re Prince Phillip dying and the Rangers fan that had his hand blown off, I didn't really find that funny but I don't think the people that did need help or don't have empathy. 

For clarity I don't find the idea his house was petrol bombed to be funny I thought it would be funny to demand condemnation from the celtc fans. Complete and utter petty forum point scoring whilst also maintaining the ability to have empathy for the individuals concerned. 

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Just about every aspect of your life I would say.  Seriously,  if you cant take the negative response of your own fans behaviour to heart like you clearly have then I suggest this isn't the place for you.

What do you mean I can't take it? I thought it was funny. 

If you can't take my jokes without getting wound up and personal then perhaps this place isn't for you.