The Celtic All Seasons thread

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Sadly Bennett you have been duped by your favourite 30 pound software.

Apologies,  celtic really did push the boat out and spared no expense. 

E1NYuO8XIAUI_GR?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 11/05/2021 at 11:45, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbh, he won 3 league winners medals and 4 Scottish Cup medals which is a lot of success and he also played when Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen and Dundee United were all winning trophies. It’s just guys like Brown, McGregor and Forrest have inflated trophy hauls as they played at a time when Celtic had zero competition.

He was just a very, very good footballer.

I know last nights game was a bit meaningless in the grand scheme of things however Turnbull certainly gives me Paul McStay vibes.I certainly don’t expect Turnbull to give us his full career there are elements of game that are certainly reminiscent of the maestro 

I think Howe could do wonders for his development and now we know young Dembele has another year left also we can see more of him next season. Took his goal well after running up and down the length of the park. 

Edited by Jinky67

5 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

I know last nights game was a bit meaningless in the grand scheme of things however Turnbull certainly gives me Paul McStay vibes.I certainly don’t expect Turnbull to give us his full career there are elements of game that are certainly reminiscent of the maestro 

I think Howe could do wonders for his development and now we know young Dembele has another year left also we can see more of him next season. Took his goal well after running up and down the length of the park. 

I was baffled to hear this yesterday. I assumed Karamoko was getting no game time because he was going to be out of contract in the summer and refusing a new deal which was understandable albeit a bit spiteful considering how passive we were and how packed teams were against us. Having now heard he still has a year is rather bizarre considering how long Forrest has been out for. I have heard his attitude is questionable at times but surely especially with the 5 subs he should have had way more minutes this season.

Edited by gannonball

53 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I was baffled to hear this yesterday. I assumed Karamoko was getting no game time because he was going to be out of contract in the summer and refusing a new deal which was understandable albeit a bit spiteful considering how passive we were and how packed teams were against us. Having now heard he still has a year is rather bizarre considering how long Forrest has been out for. I have heard his attitude is questionable at times but surely especially with the 5 subs he should have had way more minutes this season.

totally agree makes no sense whatsover considering Forrest being out. I've also heard the same however i can alos understand if that attitude problem is coming from not being given a chance and frozen out

Pleased to see him score his 55th goal of the season though 

Edited by Jinky67

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Reports of Peter Lawwells car and home  being targeted in a petrol bomb attack.

Thankfully no one has been reported as being injured.

Just saw this also

disgusting behaviour from whoever it was. 

Sadly Scotland is full of mental b*****ds who don't seem to understand its just a game.

40 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah pictures look grim. I hate the c**t but Im at at a loss as to who would do this and now when he is leaving. Although if you are petrol bombing a property with family inside perhaps their thought process may be somewhat skewed.

I've just saw the pictures, whoever done that should be charged with attempted murder. 

Did anyone sing anything or drop any litter though?

I'm expecting the PnB reasonable celtc fans to have a 1000 word essay of condemnation by the end of the day. 

Truly Scotlands shame, it's almost like they were jealous of the negative attention Rangers had been getting. 

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've just saw the pictures, whoever done that should be charged with attempted murder. 

Aye. Absolutely ridiculous.

Sadly you'd imagine it has to have been done by football fans. It's only a game.

I did read there has been other houses in the area targeted too recently.

Just now, Stormzy said:

Did anyone sing anything or drop any litter though?

I'm expecting the PnB reasonable celtc fans to have a 1000 word essay of condemnation by the end of the day. 

Truly Scotlands shame, it's almost like they were jealous of the negative attention Rangers had been getting. 

What the f**k are you going on about?