The Celtic All Seasons thread

17 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yip after a defeat or Rodgers leaving is the best time to start a poll.

Rodgers left in feb 19, the 1st poll was in April, when Lennon had been in temp charge for 2 months, after 6 wins and 3 draws, and was asking ‘do we want him on a permanent basis’, 94% said no. The last poll was 3 weeks ago, 98% said no, you spin it however you want but the truth is the vast majority never wanted him in the 1st place and still don’t want him. 

Edited by Drew Brees

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Rodgers left in feb 19, the 1st poll was in April, when Lennon had been in temp charge for 2 months, and was asking ‘do we want him on a permanent basis’, 94% said no. The last poll was 3 weeks ago, 98% said no, you spin it however you want but the truth is the vast majority never wanted him in the 1st place and still don’t want him. 

I'm pretty sure under a thousand fans voting isn't the vast majority just the noisy Minority.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

I'm pretty sure under a thousand fans voting isn't the vast majority just the noisy Minority.

I’m pretty sure you were, like me,  referring to the post you quoted, you’re just being a p***k again 

23 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

FFS you said an idea of the general feelings,polls were put up after a sevco defeat and the ferencvaros game.

Yeah, and its only got worse since then. As I only wanted him gone after losing 4-1at home to Prague. The fact I have to stipulate which game we lost 4-1 sums how bad it has been since then and  if anything those polls will we be stacked even more against Lennon now.

Edited by gannonball

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah, and its only got worse since then. As I only wanted him gone after losing 4-1at home to Prague. The fact I have to stipulate which game we lost 4-1 sums how bad it has been since then and the if anything those polls will we be stacked even more against Lennon now.

I'm not denying fans don't want Lennon in charge but putting up stupid polls after defeats or even when hes won a treble doesn't give a true reflection of the fan base.

33 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I'm not denying fans don't want Lennon in charge but putting up stupid polls after defeats or even when hes won a treble doesn't give a true reflection of the fan base.

Are you Lennon? Or related to him? Seriously 

7 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

I see Lennom being a mouth breather again going after the Scottish Government.

It was clearly a turn of phrase rather than specific. Just another excuse he had tried to use this season.

Aye, they are settling back into the “we’re treated differently than others” mentality that they are so comfortable with.

I also had a chuckle at him claiming there had been other mitigating circumstances that have impacted them, but he said he couldn’t say what they were and they must remain in house 😂

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

I also had a chuckle at him claiming there had been other mitigating circumstances that have impacted them, but he said he couldn’t say what they were and they must remain in house 😂

It’s cause he does  most of his planning, tactics in the pub. 

10 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

I see Lennom being a mouth breather again going after the Scottish Government.

It was clearly a turn of phrase rather than specific. Just another excuse he had tried to use this season.

He’s also complaining about having to play Ross County on a Sunday night

Cant say I blame him 

But if anyone has a problem with it they should take it up with SKY and be prepared to give them their money back 

Man who pays the piper calls the tunes I’m afraid 

3 hours ago, AJF said:

Aye, they are settling back into the “we’re treated differently than others” mentality that they are so comfortable with.

The best part is the lack of understanding with the 6 buses and getting back at 4 in the morning,apart from the reporter asking if he was surprised about Julien going back to France classic come back from Lennon.

13 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
2 hours ago, ropy said:
Does anyone know why Turnbull didn’t get a game the first half of the season?

Was he not coming back from a serious knee injury when he signed for celtic

No he had played a month solid for Motherwell, scored a goal and had picked up where he left off, he was good to go when he joined Celtic.

14 hours ago, ropy said:

Does anyone know why Turnbull didn’t get a game the first half of the season?

Didn’t have a look in til the damp squib against Lille in Dec but his whole November was practically wiped out with his positive COVID result.  

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Didn’t have a look in til the damp squib against Lille in Dec but his whole November was practically wiped out with his positive COVID result.  

I am guessing it was his lack of Celtic game time that kept him out the Scotland U21 team and they failed to qualify, another potential wasted opportunity