The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

I wonder if Celtic fans will be critical of Lennon for throwing his players under the bus as they always call Gerrard out for doing it...

60 70% of the blame should stop at Lennon's door, the players get the rest, Lennon said he takes full responsibility for his team selection. 

21 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Wondering what Celtic will do sounds like an interesting way to spend your time.

If I can’t make sly digs at Celtic after a disastrous result then games a bogey. It’ll go full circle and we will be on the receiving end at some point so just let me have my moment 😂

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
29 minutes ago, TheLad said:
Ajer and Ntcham. Along with Edouard.

What makes this all the funnier is that it shows just how much regard the players hold "10IAR". All this utter shite about it being some historical achievement.... Na, I want to go and get more coin.

It's a job. Any of us,if circumstances were right, would take a pay rise and/or bigger challenge. I never get why footballers are held to some greater moral standard on this one, especially in an industry that is cut throat and their renewal of contract is entirely down to the whims of others.

It's a job. Any of us,if circumstances were right, would take a pay rise and/or bigger challenge. I never get why footballers are held to some greater moral standard on this one, especially in an industry that is cut throat and their renewal of contract is entirely down to the whims of others.
Aye but... but KT had Cellic on his boots at Arsenal........

If anyone leaves now, the mewling about being on the cusp history etc will be spectacular

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye but... but KT had Cellic on his boots at Arsenal........

A man who openly admits he's afraid to return to Parkhead as a fan due to the abuse he and his family have had to put up with because of the move to Arsenal. 

Greatest fans in the world. 

What makes this all the funnier is that it shows just how much regard the players hold "10IAR". All this utter shite about it being some historical achievement.... Na, I want to go and get more coin.
And why should they care? They are not from a Scotland, too young to have seen any Celtic or Rangers teams that were any good and are basically doing what they can to elevate their worth to earn contracts for bigger and better teams in bigger and better leagues.

They probably also dont understand or care about why their fans have such a hatred based on religion etc with Rangers fans. And vice versa.

9 hours ago, Romeo said:

Stealing patter from another thread that was stolen from twitter?

A big batch of hypocrisy and zero self awareness right there.

9 hours ago, G51 said:

Who do we think will take over the Celtic job then?

I hear Mark McGhee is available.

Celtic will surely want a guy with fresh ideas who’ll give the side a shake-up? Was only ever a matter of time before inheriting Brendan’s team and Lennon’s “Just do what Brendan taught you lads” tactical mastermind came back to bite them on the arse.

Am I just imaging things, or was a constant inability to get past very beatable opposition in Europe very high on the list of reasons that Lennon left Celtic the first time round?  Genuine comment: I could have sworn this was one of the reasons most Celtic fans thought his time was up, and I’m surprised anyone is surprised it’s happening again.

21 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

A big batch of hypocrisy and zero self awareness right there.

Celtic will surely want a guy with fresh ideas who’ll give the side a shake-up? Was only ever a matter of time before inheriting Brendan’s team and Lennon’s “Just do what Brendan taught you lads” tactical mastermind came back to bite them on the arse.

Increasingly creepy behaviour towards me. I might have make you the first person I block to "improve my forum experience".

Lennon won't be going anywhere for the time being. As long a the **** keep hold of slippy g and their team of serial bottle merchants we should be fine.

27 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I've a mate in the bookies and he tells me that after Lawwell sacks Lennon following Celtic 0-3 Motherwell this weekend, McGhee will be the odds-on favourite for the job at 10/11.

Steve Clarke will be 3/1 second favourite, but they don't think Lawwell will pay the money to the SFA to release him from his Scotland contract.