The Celtic All Seasons thread

13 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The difference is the players are getting tested twice a week the rest of us are not,if he got a positive test then you could say what a fecking arse he is.
If Celtic signed a player from Spain he would be allowed to play in the next game.

So you are saying he is only an arse if he tested positive?

best gif wow GIF

19 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Not sure how calendars work in Falkirk but I make the restart 7 weeks away and I guarantee a number of clubs are training (including Falkirk) and most of the rest go back 17th or 24th.

Not sure how calendars work in Toryland but it's 9 weeks 4 days until the opening league game on 17th October

10 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

No he wouldn't. 

EVERYONE. Has to quarantine. The laws are not different.

I reckon you just get a kick about attention seeking shit like this.

Yes they would,players are getting special dispensation because they're being tested twice a week.

Guest bernardblack

If a normal person came back from Spain and went straight into their work, in an office of about 50 people...they would probably get the sack

Sadly, you can see the financial gulf between Aberdeen & Celtic at play even here.  At least the the eight Aberdeen players kept it local & can at best be described as village idiots, but Bolingoli's stupidity can be considered to be at international level.  So the difference between Aberdeen & Celtic is that Celtic can attract a better class of idiot. ;)

1 minute ago, bernardblack said:

If a normal person came back from Spain and went straight into their work, in an office of about 50 people...they would probably get the sack

I work offshore and work with people who live Spain and they are allowed to travel without isolation because they get tested.

However Boli isn’t classified as a key worker and we are currently duty bound to disclose if we have visited any countries in our time off to our employers before we go offshore.

9 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Danny Devito No GIF

It clearly wasn't 100, it was hyperbole.  But it was also clearly not socially distanced and more than he should've had in his house.  A clear breach of the guidelines for footballers.

I'm not up for crucifying individuals for these things, but I'm making a point it's been multiple issues already and the season is 2 games old.