The Celtic All Seasons thread

If Uncle Peter is brokering stuff with the SFA/SG etc. could you pass on the message that the Dons are in a bit of hot water at the moment and we are willing to vote to keep the 11-1 voting structure again if he can help us out.
I'll see what I can do.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

My wife is going to Spain on Friday there is protocols in place even to get on a plane,if Spain was a no go country there would be no flights available.
Self isolate when you come back seems pretty stupid when anybody is allowed to go.  

frustrated fuck me GIF

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

My wife is going to Spain on Friday there is protocols in place even to get on a plane,if Spain was a no go country there would be no flights available.
Self isolate when you come back seems pretty stupid when anybody is allowed to go.  

Idiot. 

If people want to go and take the risk that is their choice. The quarantine is so that personal choice isn't putting everyone else at risk. 

Pretty stupid. No. That's you. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

1 minute ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Idiot. 

If people want to go and take the risk that is their choice. The quarantine is so that personal choice isn't putting everyone else at risk. 

Pretty stupid. No. That's you. 

The simple answer is to have no flights going to Spain,the Scottish government made that decision.

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The simple answer is to have no flights going to Spain,the Scottish government made that decision.

No the Scottish Government made the decision that if people are to travel to Spain then they must isolate for 14 days upon return.

It was incredible that he played for Celtic on Sunday - did absolutely no one in the dressing room  / at the club know that he had been to Spain?  If they did know then it is pretty much a wilful breach of the regulations by Celtic too (not just the player)

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

No training, nothing is how you could describe the lower leagues just now. Pre-season usually runs for 5 weeks, the re-start is 10 weeks away. SG could easily call a 1 month pause and it will have no effect on the lower leagues. 

Not sure how calendars work in Falkirk but I make the restart 7 weeks away and I guarantee a number of clubs are training (including Falkirk) and most of the rest go back 17th or 24th.

19 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I can't say I'm surprised that your wife is flying in to the heart of the virus to get away from you.

5 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

No the Scottish Government made the decision that if people are to travel to Spain then they must isolate for 14 days upon return.

It was incredible that he played for Celtic on Sunday - did absolutely no one in the dressing room  / at the club know that he had been to Spain?  If they did know then it is pretty much a wilful breach of the regulations by Celtic too (not just the player)

The difference is the players are getting tested twice a week the rest of us are not,if he got a positive test then you could say what a fecking arse he is.
If Celtic signed a player from Spain he would be allowed to play in the next game.

The "why should others be punished because of one guy" attitude is ridiculous.  It quite clearly isn't just one guy.  In the last week you had the Aberdeen 8, Bolingoli and images from Griffiths having about 100 folk at his house.  Add that to Rangers already not following protocols for testing before a bounce game, then that alone is enough to suggest clubs/players are not doing everything they should be. 

Add to that the fact it's clearly not just these guys, social media will show dozens of players not behaving how they are expected to, then it's hard to blame the government if they put a pause on it after already bending over backwards to allow it back and giving clear warnings about what'll happen if rules continue to be breached.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

The difference is the players are getting tested twice a week the rest of us are not,if he got a positive test then you could say what a fecking arse he is.
If Celtic signed a player from Spain he would be allowed to play in the next game.

No, he wouldn't.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

No he wouldn't. 

EVERYONE. Has to quarantine. The laws are not different.

I reckon you just get a kick about attention seeking shit like this.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.