The Celtic All Seasons thread

"

I think if bringing in either of these strikers means they can offload Griffiths then Celtic will jump at the opportunity.
If you believe what the papers say this morning, that’s another telling off he has received from the club after hosting a party. 
"if you believe what the papers say"

Not quite Frankie Boyle But seriously Griffiths has 4 years on Fletcher in terms of goals it's not a personality contest?
Fletcher is better with his back to goal bringing midfielders into play, Griffiths plays on the half turn and over the top plus set plays.

Fletcher linked up well with Forrest and Christie against Israel when forrest grabbed his hat trick but not a signing that I’d want tbh.

4 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'm not quite buying the Edouard hype based on one outing vs a poor Hamilton, but my point was Griff is a proven goal scorer and winner at Celtic.  Lennon would be nuts to freeze him out for the names being linked.  With 5 subs a game he should be playing anyway.  If he was at your club you would not want him dropped for Slipper's two new guys would you. 

Edouard has built his hype on more than 1 performance against Hamilton.

If Celtic bring in either of the players linked, they’ll believe they have more than enough fire power to compete on all fronts.

As good as Griffiths is, you can only stand by him so many times before cutting your losses and moving him on. By criticising and leaving him behind from the pre-season tour I get the impression Lennon has had enough.

The scenes when Scottish football gets cancelled because that fud fancied a wee holiday. Footballers get stereotyped quite badly when it comes to folk calling them thick but the past few days have shown how brainless a lot of them are.