The Celtic All Seasons thread

Celtic not offering any discounts for games you cant attend. Would never have thought I would chuck my season book in a potential 10IAR season but Im seriously considering it. Absolute piss take.

Edited by gannonball

Hey guys, a Queen of the south fan here. I've just made a video on all of Odsonne Edouard goals at his time at celtic. Take a look if you are interested.
Enjoy guys [emoji846]

Big team found
Celtic not offering any discounts for games you cant attend. Would never have thought I would chuck my season book in a potential 10IAR season but Im seriously considering it. Absolute piss take.
Mes Que un Club, the Celtic family etc etc

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Big team found Mes Que un Club, the Celtic family etc etc

A ‘Celtic family’ with season tickets could be paying a hundred pound to watch Celtic v Hamilton in an empty stadium all on the same tele. Mental.

Edited by gannonball

21 minutes ago, gannonball said:

A ‘Celtic family’ with season tickets could be paying a hundred pound to watch Celtic v Hamilton in an empty stadium all on the same tele. Mental.

Yeah, no tailoring of the deal to account for missed games is a bit of a joke. The Sky season ticket pass thing reeks of a big carve up to ensure the only folk who lose out finacially are the fans. 

Aye. I never applied for the refund available on last season's games but I'm now looking at £535 not to attend any home games until maybe Christmas. Can't help thinking if we weren't going for 10iar things would be different

As it stands there's plenty on the waiting list who'll happily take the place of people who've had STs for the past 9 seasons.

If not money off the ST the club should be looking at other ways of giving something back.

If not money off the ST the club should be looking at other ways of giving something back.

They are, says it in the statement, doesn’t say what though so look forward to some amount of useless shite being flung your way over the coming months.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

They are, says it in the statement, doesn’t say what though so look forward to some amount of useless shite being flung your way over the coming months.

I look forward to 5% of a £70 Top

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ah Pedros mystery box prize

DDEF5BE2-24C0-4713-A2F4-8FEB3C902160.gif

Edited by gannonball

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

A friendly in the second half of the season when we are out of Europe on a freezing cold Wednesday night in February against Sporting Lisbon or something free on the season book.

Ignoring the difference in season ticket Celtic (and Rangers) season ticket holders will be in a better position than fans of other clubs as they'll be able to watch all their games, home and away. It's very unlikely I'll be able to watch any of our (Motherwell) away games.

I'll admit though, paying the same amount for games I can't attend isn't great.

It would appear that a stepped approach to public gatherings will be happening....

Obviously grounds such as rugby park, can possibly ensure social distancing with 3000 to 4000 season ticket holders in an 18000 capacity stadium once restrictions are eased 

what plans and what priority do celtic have for 50k season ticket holders in a 50k stadium....?

Aye. I never applied for the refund available on last season's games but I'm now looking at £535 not to attend any home games until maybe Christmas. Can't help thinking if we weren't going for 10iar things would be different

Just be glad it's not the £666 I paid yesterday although I did apply for the refund for missed games of roughly £120 so I guess it balances out ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Just be glad it's not the £666 I paid yesterday although I did apply for the refund for missed games of roughly £120 so I guess it balances out ...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

That's an odd (and unbelievably high) price for a season ticket - why not £665 considering the connotations? Have they not seen The Omen?