The Celtic All Seasons thread

Not sure why so early, not renewal yet but letting people know that's what they'll be doing soon.

Big peters probably shitting himself that the arse falls out of the team and is keen to get as many people on board as soon as possible. I predict a larger than usual rise in price too.

Not sure why so early, not renewal yet but letting people know that's what they'll be doing soon.

Big peters probably shitting himself that the arse falls out of the team and is keen to get as many people on board as soon as possible. I predict a larger than usual rise in price too.

Big push for the 10iar season where you will faithfully shell out evem more to witness a made up acheivement, relevant only in terms of Celtic and Rangers bunny boiling obsession with eachother IMO.

Big push for the 10iar season where you will faithfully shell out evem more to witness a made up acheivement, relevant only in terms of Celtic and Rangers bunny boiling obsession with eachother IMO.
You're probably right.

It's gonna be magic.

5 hours ago, Antony said:

Ok so we'll have played 16 at home 17 away when the split happens.  So we'll play 3 at home 2 away post split i assume. Rangers we'll obviously have at home, but it means we'll have played 2 out of Hibs, Livi, Aberdeen and Motherwell away 3 times in one season. The chances of Celtic going to Fir Park 3 times in one season and winning every time is very unlikely, we have 1 win in 8 at Easter Road in the league, and we haven't gone to Livi and won in about 15 years. That's tough. 

Fcuk this is early,  you guys have won the league so chill oot and tell us about what you and Daz have been getting up too...

29 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Jackie McNamara rushed to hospital after collapsing at home with a suspected bleed on the brain, goes without saying thoughts and prayers for him to make a full recovery. 

Heard the news earlier, assumed it was Jackie Sr at first.  Terrible news.  Here's hoping for a quick recovery. 

23 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Our fixtures will be a bit weird too, I'm sure, as that's how it can work with the split and is nothing to do with folk conspiring against us.

I don't think I or anyone else mentioned any conspiracies. Of course the split does create a few things like this, but it's unusual to be playing 2 teams away from home 3 times. These next 4 away games for Celtic are pretty season defining given we have to go to our 3 toughest venues. 

On 10/02/2020 at 11:41, Antony said:

Ok so we'll have played 16 at home 17 away when the split happens.  So we'll play 3 at home 2 away post split i assume. Rangers we'll obviously have at home, but it means we'll have played 2 out of Hibs, Livi, Aberdeen and Motherwell away 3 times in one season. The chances of Celtic going to Fir Park 3 times in one season and winning every time is very unlikely, we have 1 win in 8 at Easter Road in the league, and we haven't gone to Livi and won in about 15 years. That's tough. 

What's the problem? You're going to have 3 home games post split and likely have the title wrapped up.