The Celtic All Seasons thread

Great signing for Celtic all jokes aside.  Forster is actually a good keeper.  Don't see Bain playing again this season, which is good news for Celtic and Scotland fans.

6 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Celtic have signed Moritz Bauer on loan from Stoke with an option to buy.  Should be a solid competition for Elhamed, could be a good piece of business.  

A player on loan who cant get in to the team of the bottom of the championship, outstanding biscuit tinnery.

His cv actually looks ok though tbh.

Edited by gannonball

Steven Welsh has signed for us on loan. Any opinions on him?

Played a couple of games on pre season tour and 2nd half v Rennes, looked a decent, confident player, hopefully gets a good run in the team this season, could work out well for him.

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Whelp, Celtic Boards gonna Celtic board re: Taylor by the looks of things.  I think that 3M for Taylor is perfectly reasonable but again the board is trying to get him on the cheap like they did with McGinn

Supposedly Hendry and Miller didn't want to come. 

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Whelp, Celtic Boards gonna Celtic board re: Taylor by the looks of things.  I think that 3M for Taylor is perfectly reasonable but again the board is trying to get him on the cheap like they did with McGinn

I'm not even a Celtic fan and I find this irritating.

6 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

The other side of that is other teams inflating prices because - Celtic

Think about £10 million McKenna

Still, it's not as if we aren't loaded.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The other side of that is other teams inflating prices because - Celtic

Think about £10 million McKenna

Still, it's not as if we aren't loaded.

Unfortunately given the madness in England, some of the prices are a decent market.  3M for a guy like Greg Taylor would be peanuts in the English game while the amount Villa spent on McGinn is turning out to be the bargain of the year