The Celtic All Seasons thread

655 for a Celtic season ticket. Girl at work go every week home and away. Didnt realise was that dear. That's not including cup games .

They seem to have been undercharging me for years and I have one of the better seats.

Result.

19 minutes ago, Desp said:

Lol.

Since Motherwell's last statement, confirming the bid had been accepted;

• Celtic's PR team released a very heads gone couple of tweets over Turnbull's agent not accepting their first offer.
  • Celtic's captain, Scott Brown, basically made a sales pitch in a press conference for Turnbull to come to Celtic.
  • Celtic's Assistant Manager, John Kennedy, labelled Turnbull greedy and lacking ambition for not signing for Celtic straight away.
  • Celtic's Manager, Neil Lennon, was on Sky Sports News taking about the signing being done later that day.

Since that day (five days ago, now), Celtic have said nothing publicly, and have now resorted to feeding stories to the press about the latest developments.

But aye, Motherwell like to go public...

If motherwell are going to use Celtic as a bargaining chip for the player to move south this is what you get.
Burrows is a newspaper man and motherwell are a fan owned club everything is public.
Celtic and lawwell like to keep it in house away from the media we knew that was not possible dealing with motherwell.
Maybe Burrows will think twice next time.
Did Turnbull have a medical at Norwich? 

Wouldn't see a reason why she would lie about it. But then again a Celtic fan exaggerating about something...

I do give her credit she does go to games...
All very strange.

According to some person you've made up we now operate a one price for everyone for any seat in the stadium.

A bold move by Celtic it has to be said.

44 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Motherwell like to do their dirty washing in public so it's strange it's went all quiet over there.

You literally just make stuff up in your head, don't you?

All very strange.

According to some person you've made up we now operate a one price for everyone for any seat in the stadium.

A bold move by Celtic it has to be said.
Why would I need to make something up ?
Did I say it was for every season ticket? If you can quote me where I said for every season ticket that would be great.

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic and lawwell like to keep it in house away from the media

Lol.

Surely you're just a troll and not one of those absolute mentalists that believe this shit?

4 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

If motherwell are going to use Celtic as a bargaining chip for the player to move south this is what you get.
Burrows is a newspaper man and motherwell are a fan owned club everything is public.
Celtic and lawwell like to keep it in house away from the media we knew that was not possible dealing with motherwell.
Maybe Burrows will think twice next time.
Did Turnbull have a medical at Norwich? 

What does that mean?

Guest Moomintroll
Good to see Willy is branching out and having a nightmare in more than one topic nowadays. 
Driving me slowly insane, him & Romeo are the worst double act ever. I believe they have been so highly indoctrinated that they have started to believe the crap they spout. It appears that the cult are incapable of getting anything wrong in their eyes no matter how badly they f**k it up.

I'm pretty sure Romeo used to be voted "Best Celtic supporter" fairly regularly. Somewhere along the line he obviously got a load of green dots for an edgy post and it's went to his head and now he just tries really, really hard to rediscover the feeling that that number gave him. 

It's sad to see. There's a Kilmarnock fan that has the same condition now as well.