The Celtic All Seasons thread

Guest Bob Mahelp

Lennon must have been needing a hypodermic with a huge shot of vhictim mentality in it.

Just in time, his favourite dealer pops along to keep him going for a few months.

image.jpeg.18200d312d6579b07917f8d27cd1dce8.jpeg

36 minutes ago, akredz said:

Being old (forgetful) and lazy ( can't be arsed looking it up)   why did Lennon leave Celtic ?  Was he sacked  or just decided to quit?

Celtic fans are seething because Rogers showed he wasn't a real Celtic man by walking out on them but are delighted he's being replaced by Lennon, a real Celtic man who walked out on them. Makes sense in that unique Old Firm way I suppose.

Edited by 7-2

51 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Paul the Tim deleting his tweets last night implying that he was staying :lol:

Next thing you'll be telling me that sitting outside the ground on transfer deadline doesn't actually make you ITK and just makes you a massive loser. 

https://thecelticblog.com/2019/01/blogs/scott-mckenna-appears-to-be-on-the-brink-of-a-move-to-celtic/

This one is a classic.

34 minutes ago, akredz said:

Being old (forgetful) and lazy ( can't be arsed looking it up)   why did Lennon leave Celtic ?  Was he sacked  or just decided to quit?

I know there has been a few replies but as somebody said he thought he had taken them as far as he could as his budget was being cut year on year. This also continued under Deila.

3 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Celtic fans are seething because Rogers showed he wasn't a real Celtic man by walking out on them but are delighted he's being replaced by Lennon, a real Celtic man who walked out on him. Makes sense in that unique Old Firm way I suppose.

What utter shite, if ‘Rogers’ leaves most will be pointing the finger at Lawwell for dragging his feet in the summer. Most Fans are open to Lennon to coming till the end of season but hardly delighted given who we have just lost. Lennon left us for the same reason as it looks likes Rodgers has, Lennon even had his budget cut after getting through to latter stages of the champions league ffs.  The only unique sense is in your head Im afraid.

1 minute ago, Acastus said:

Celtic fans totally not bothered by this news.

Times like this I love football fans. Celtic fans who worshiped him now calling for Leicester to take him there by helicopter, and fans of everyone else who have constantly said he was nothing but average who are absolutely creaming themselves at the prospect of someone else in Scotland having a half chance at a cup. Can't wait to see the reaction if he knocks back the Leicester job.

6 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Lennon in to get us over line. Steve Clarke to take us to 10IAR.

How many times have you deluded people need to be told. Steve Clarke WILL NOT be the next Septic manager. He has stated on more than one occasion that his life and his family are in England and that he will not leave KFC for another Scottish club. After the last weeks sectarian offerings why would he even want to put himself in that position. A man of great integrity who does not fit with the sectarian ethos.

How many times have you deluded people need to be told. Steve Clarke WILL NOT be the next Septic manager. He has stated on more than one occasion that his life and his family are in England and that he will not leave KFC for another Scottish club. After the last weeks sectarian offerings why would he even want to put himself in that position. A man of great integrity who does not fit with the sectarian ethos.

Bookmarked.

Pretty surprised and disappointed with the abruptness of this tbh. It's not really a surprise at all that he would go for the profile and money the EPL offers but coming in the middle of a season where there's still a good bit to play for is the annoying part. 

7 minutes ago, The OP said:

Pretty surprised and disappointed with the abruptness of this tbh. It's not really a surprise at all that he would go for the profile and money the EPL offers but coming in the middle of a season where there's still a good bit to play for is the annoying part. 

He can hold them over barrel midseason though.

Guest Moomintroll
The timing is the only bit that annoys me. Always knew he would go back down south, and he was never going to get one of the top 6 jobs after Liverpool.
Speaking to my mates who are rangers fans at the weekend, and they had given up on the league. This now gives them a wee shot in the arm to keep going.
Absolutely gutted I don't have a ticket for Tynecastle tomorrow night for the first time in ages. Predicting a 6-5 win for Celtic, with Lennon scoring the winner himself then aeroplaneing it all round the ground, only to be scudded from behind by a kung-fu style kick to the head by Craig Levein.

I honestly fucking love Scottish football. There's never a dull day compared to the pish down south for example...
I honestly want to get a ticket in the inexplicably unlikely hope this will happen.