The Celtic All Seasons thread

31 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

They've actually blogged about celtic, I can hardly believe it...

Depends on how long it takes Huddersfield to sack Wagner.

Newcastle are too big for him. Huddersfield is his level.

oh1mh0_zpse05ab720.gif

I can see Rodgers ending up at Newcastle once Rafa Benitez quits or gets emptied after the City game tomorrow.

rafa-benitez-magic.gif

12 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Bought for 500k sold for £19.7m a no brainer.

Great deal for all parties. Celtic make a great financial profit. Brendan Rodgers gets to bring in his targeted replacement. Dembele gets to test himself at a higher level. Dembele gets the opportunity to play in the CL and also I’d imagine he will hope to progress to full France squad.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.

29 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Yip, we’ve def got egg on our face after only getting a £19m profit on an injury prone striker. What are we like.

Great bit of business at most other times , this is really not a good time . How the f@ck are you going to keep up with the Jambos when stunts like this are pulled..:lol:

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Mind when Chelsea were going to buy him for forty million

4 hours ago, Spanish Armada said:

Man U tae emoji23.png

I dont think he was ever linked with either clubs, Got lo laugh when people exaggerate an already exaggerated fee and the size of club he is going to. 

Really have no issue with this transfer as hes injury prone and we already signed his replacement in Edouard.  My main issue is not signing a right back when Lustig is  clearly on his way out and Gamboa being suspect defensively. On top of that we should have pre-empted the Boyata situation and signed a centre back way before the last day of the season and sent him on his merry way. Add in the Mcginn debacle and Lawwel has made a rip roaring c*nt of it.

Edited by gannonball

I dont think he was ever linked with either clubs, Got lo laugh when people exaggerate an already exaggerated fee and the size of club he is going to. 
Really have no issue with this transfer as hes injury prone and we already signed his replacement in Edouard.  My main issue is not signing a right back when Lustig is  clearly on his way out and Gamboa being suspect defensively. On top of that we should have pre-empted the Boyata situation and signed a centre back way before the last day of the season and sent him on his merry way. Add in the Mcginn debacle and Lawwel has made a rip roaring c*nt of it.

Not in the slightest bit fussed about McGinn, I’m hoping Edouard and Griff can see us through to Xmas without it being an issue but I agree we need a decent right back, have done for some time now, and Boyata should be long gone and replaced already, for his attitude and he’s a bombscare.

9 hours ago, gannonball said:

A cursory google of "moussa dembele chelsea" suggests otherwise

19 million for someone who wanted to leave and signed for 500k in the first place is obviously exceptional business, but laughing at the bullshit figures of the past he didn't move for is what people do at you and Rangers. I think they've rejected a collective 40 million from various Morelos bids.