The Celtic All Seasons thread

Just now, Jambo99 said:

the folk that own Celtic must love the like of you like

Of course they do ya dopey c**t. :lol: Just like your clubs owners do when? do you actually go to Tynecastle? If not then I see why I'm not making an arse of myself in the Hearts thread posting to you "wheres your money gone?"

I accept there's been a lack of improvement the squad from last season. But it's a  double treble winning side ffs. The club has stopped buying loads of hopefuls in the off chance one comes good. I'm glad the club isn't buying just for the sake of it but it doesn't mean they have no money to spend, but the lack of transfer activity to even be linked to a player is a bit of a pisser but it's a team that should pump Hearts easy, on paper that is.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Of course they do ya dopey c**t. :lol: Just like your clubs owners do when? do you actually go to Tynecastle? If not then I see why I'm not making an arse of myself in the Hearts thread posting to you "wheres your money gone?"

I accept there's been a lack of improvement the squad from last season. But it's a  double treble winning side ffs. The club has stopped buying loads of hopefuls in the off chance one comes good. I'm glad the club isn't buying just for the sake of it but it doesn't mean they have no money to spend, but the lack of transfer activity to even be linked to a player is a bit of a pisser but it's a team that should pump Hearts easy, on paper that is.

wheres your money gone? (wheres your money gone)

10 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Celtic fans will know this better than me, but I thought the reason that they released Izaguirre the first time was because he was way past it (wasn't even on the bench at times as I recall).  Why have they brought him back?

We actually offered him a contract but he turned it down. There was games where got totally torn a new one (subbed before half time against Motherwell away will forever stick in my head) but I'm guessing we struggle to get anyone of note who knows they have no chance of getting in the team if Tierney is fit. As mentioned earlier I'm hoping it will allow Calvin Miller to go on loan as we don't have any other left backs for cover. He was never the same player after his break and he's 32 now but could handle most Scottish teams I would imagine. We just need to rest Tierney more where possible and give Izzy enough game time that he's somewhat match fit.

15 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Celtic fans will know this better than me, but I thought the reason that they released Izaguirre the first time was because he was way past it (wasn't even on the bench at times as I recall).  Why have they brought him back?

Because calvin miller and hayes isn't good enough for rodgers.