The Celtic All Seasons thread

A few idiots took the bait and ended up with a sore one.
All part of growing up and realising it's better to enjoy yourself without the aggro.

Heard a good few Sunderland fans compliment the traveling support, so you have to put it into perspective.

15 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Do you think that Aberdeen FC and their own fans could maybe do more to prevent this from happening?

Not sure, maybe if we became some sort of breeding ground for religion it would help. Either that or win the league 10 years on the trot to appeal to the common glory hunter.

5 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Heard a good few Sunderland fans compliment the traveling support, so you have to put it into perspective.

That's the thing, as others have said, whenever we play in England there's always the potential for things to kick off but most fans will get along with one another.  I've seen it myself over the years.  One minute you're having a pint with the locals, the next you're caught up in a battle scene.  Well, if battle scenes consisted of fat guys in Stone Island gear shouting 'YOU FACKIN' WANT SUM'...

16 hours ago, Jeffo said:

The bit that confuses me is why someone would choose to follow a club like this?

fair enough if your from Glasgow but c***s from (for example) Fife who choose to be at games with these scumbags and associated with them? 

Whats the upside? Apart from the reflected glory. If you take one you take the other

That's a great point. The 2 questions I ask Old Firm fans from outside Glasgow is.

1. Are you a gloryhunter.

2. Are you a bigot.

You usually get this pish  about their dad/family are all Rangers/Celtic men. That means they are a brainwashed bigot.

On 30/07/2017 at 13:01, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That's a great point. The 2 questions I ask Old Firm fans from outside Glasgow is.

2. Are you a bigot.

You usually get this pish  about their dad/family are all Rangers/Celtic men. That means they are a brainwashed bigot.

Do they continue to speak to you after you do this? (I doubt you do this) 

On 7/30/2017 at 13:13, Glenconner said:

As an old Fash hunter i'm horrified by this Robinson??? story. These things are best left to the local anti Fash to deal with not would be martyrs from 150 miles away.

i doubt there is much, if any "local anti fash" in that particular area

and the stupid wee p***ks think that singing along with the GB makes them antifa hooligans

47 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Do they continue to speak to you after you do this? (I doubt you do this) 

if he does he's probably a naive 16 year old or loves getting his face punched.

2. Are you a bigot.

^^^ Massive Rod Stewart fan.

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

Hammer Jag in angry rant about Celtic shock.

He lives for those days some of the Celtic support make a right c**t out of themselves so he can post his bile. If he changed his team to The Rangers I fucking swear you couldn't even remotely tell he claims to support Partick by his posting content? :lol:

38 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

He lives for those days some of the Celtic support make a right c**t out of themselves so he can post his bile. If he changed his team to The Rangers I fucking swear you couldn't even remotely tell he claims to support Partick by his posting content? :lol:

Do you feel victimised?

Just now, Mr. X said:

Do you feel victimised?

Nah, not at all. He can froth at the mouth all he wants about the fannies in the Celtic support, I have no complaints there other than the fanny keeps trying to tarnish me with their stupidity.