The Celtic All Seasons thread

Looks to me like your fans completely disgraced themselves.

The one good thing you could have done is beaten up Tommy Robinson, but instead you smashed up shops, terrorised kids, and got chased down the street by some woman with a stick. 

Total minter.

1 hour ago, milton75 said:

Looks to me like your fans completely disgraced themselves.

The one good thing you could have done is beaten up Tommy Robinson, but instead you smashed up shops, terrorised kids, and got chased down the street by some woman with a stick. 

Total minter.

I'm sure the shop in which Tommy Robinson was signing books was filled with women and children. 

Absolute idiots for falling for the scumbag racist pondlife's obvious bait. Not feeling much sympathy for the guy who got a baseball bat around the head tbh. 

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

I'm sure the shop in which Tommy Robinson was signing books was filled with women and children. 

Absolute idiots for falling for the scumbag racist pondlife's obvious bait. Not feeling much sympathy for the guy who got a baseball bat around the head tbh. 

Who gives a f**k about that specific shop? There were arseholes causing trouble all over, and now there's reports of a boy being stabbed on the bridge.
I honestly don't know why the rest of you put up with these p***ks. It's this sort of pish that gets you catalogued in the same way as Rangers. If you told the Green Brigade and similar imbeciles to piss off you could finally be that "everyone loves us when we come to visit" mob that seems to be desperately desired. Instead you let lowest-common-denominator arseholes continually spoil the image of your club.
It honestly bewilders me, as not one single Celtic fan I actually know IRL is a p***k. You just need to weed out the fuds.

4 minutes ago, milton75 said:

Who gives a f**k about that specific shop? There were arseholes causing trouble all over, and now there's reports of a boy being stabbed on the bridge.
I honestly don't know why the rest of you put up with these p***ks. It's this sort of pish that gets you catalogued in the same way as Rangers. If you told the Green Brigade and similar imbeciles to piss off you could finally be that "everyone loves us when we come to visit" mob that seems to be desperately desired. Instead you let lowest-common-denominator arseholes continually spoil the image of your club.
It honestly bewilders me, as not one single Celtic fan I actually know IRL is a p***k. You just need to weed out the fuds.

We would love that to happen but I honestly don't know what you expect the good fans to do.

We have some of the biggest scumbags in society supporting us because they see it as an attachment to something else. The sort of nutters that wouldn't hesitate to stick a knife in you or just batter you. The other night I had 2 of them sitting right next to me trying to cause fights and arguments because no one was singing. They were pished and clearly on something as well as very angry and up for a fight. I desperately wanted to tell them to stfu and gtf out the stadium but I'm not going risk getting into a fight with them. I have a family and a career to think about. When one guy eventually spoke up, they just got on the phone and 2 mins later another 2 scumbags appeared to back them up and it became a 4 on 1 situation.

It's shite for the better fans but I just ignore them and get on with watching my team playing football.

16 minutes ago, milton75 said:

We're a football club from one of the most deprived, violent and heavy drinking parts of Western Europe and we draw the ire of EDL types (who follow most English clubs) because Ireland. Colour me surprised that there's trouble when we play English teams, especially away.

I fail to see how Celtic do anything about this other than not playing English teams in friendlies.

Edited by The OP

We would love that to happen but I honestly don't know what you expect the good fans to do.
We have some of the biggest scumbags in society supporting us because they see it as an attachment to something else. The sort of nutters that wouldn't hesitate to stick a knife in you or just batter you. The other night I had 2 of them sitting right next to me trying to cause fights and arguments because no one was singing. They were pished and clearly on something as well as very angry and up for a fight. I desperately wanted to tell them to stfu and gtf out the stadium but I'm not going risk getting into a fight with them. I have a family and a career to think about. When one guy eventually spoke up, they just got on the phone and 2 mins later another 2 scumbags appeared to back them up and it became a 4 on 1 situation.
It's shite for the better fans but I just ignore them and get on with watching my team playing football.

Yeah, can't argue with that.

Don't get stabbed, but what decent fans can do is this: post stuff like you have on here (particularly on Celtic forums). Email the club saying you've had enough.
Make them feel unwelcome.

It won't work in 5 years or 10. But if enough buy into it, it will work eventually.

We're a football club from one of the most deprived, violent and heavy drinking parts of Western Europe and we draw the ire of EDL types (who follow most English clubs) because Ireland. Colour me surprised that there's trouble when we play English teams, especially away.
I fail to see how Celtic do anything about this other than not playing English teams in friendlies.

I see your point. Bit annoying though.

1 hour ago, red23 said:

You lot, pack your bags and get the f**k out to Ireland. You perma-offended morons.

Between yourselves and Rangers you bring the whole of Scotland down.

Nah.  I'm cool here in Scotland.  Thanks though.

The bit that confuses me is why someone would choose to follow a club like this?

fair enough if your from Glasgow but c***s from (for example) Fife who choose to be at games with these scumbags and associated with them? 

Whats the upside? Apart from the reflected glory. If you take one you take the other

fair enough if your from Glasgow but c***s from (for example) Fife who choose to be at games with these scumbags and associated with them? 

Whats the upside? Apart from the reflected glory. If you take one you take the other

You're*

19 minutes ago, milton75 said:

Yeah, can't argue with that.

Don't get stabbed, but what decent fans can do is this: post stuff like you have on here (particularly on Celtic forums). Email the club saying you've had enough.
Make them feel unwelcome.

It won't work in 5 years or 10. But if enough buy into it, it will work eventually.

Yeah fair enough, although I don't like the Celtic forums hence why I use P&B. I only use KDS as a lurker for the transfer thread during the transfer windows. I have no desire to ever discuss football with them.

That's what I don't get about the other fans on P&B sometimes. You rush on here and tell us how nasty our clubs are when the likeliness is that most of the regular OF fans on P&B are here to get away from the shite of our own forums. I don't know what you expect us to say when events like today occur.

4 minutes ago, Jeffo said:

The bit that confuses me is why someone would choose to follow a club like this?

I couldn't give an answer to that. I was born in Glasgow to a Celtic supporting family with a father who started taking me to games at 3 years old. By the time I was old enough to understand we had this element I already loved the club and can't/won't stop going.

36 minutes ago, Jeffo said:

Even worse when you get people born and bred in Aberdeen following the old firm i.e Ryan Jack. No ties or links what so ever.

15 minutes ago, red23 said:

Even worse when you get people born and bred in Aberdeen following the old firm i.e Ryan Jack. No ties or links what so ever.

Do you think that Aberdeen FC and their own fans could maybe do more to prevent this from happening?

55 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Yeah fair enough, although I don't like the Celtic forums hence why I use P&B. I only use KDS as a lurker for the transfer thread during the transfer windows. I have no desire to ever discuss football with them.

That's what I don't get about the other fans on P&B sometimes. You rush on here and tell us how nasty our clubs are when the likeliness is that most of the regular OF fans on P&B are here to get away from the shite of our own forums. I don't know what you expect us to say when events like today occur.

KDS is quite a benign place compared to P&B tbh. Far less trolling and aggression (although I probably enjoy it less as a result).

1 hour ago, Jeffo said:

TBH we don't want these kenlike teuchters bringing the game into disrepute by talking funny.

Edited by The OP