The Celtic All Seasons thread

36 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its surely not one of his is it  :huh: Surely the orcs aren’t getting excited over him. I assume much like ‘scoops’ previous pieces there will be f**k all direct quotes and a ‘source’ at best. Why anybody gives any shit like this the time of day is baffling. 

Mate, it's the worst kept secret in Scottish sports journalism that Jackson and Brown are close pals. It's where Jackson's Celtic scoops come from, and it's why he was the first to confirm that Brown would be joining Aberdeen.

If Jackson is reporting this, it's because Scott Brown told him. Which means Brown is a grass.

11 minutes ago, G51 said:

Mate, it's the worst kept secret in Scottish sports journalism that Jackson and Brown are close pals. It's where Jackson's Celtic scoops come from, and it's why he was the first to confirm that Brown would be joining Aberdeen.

If Jackson is reporting this, it's because Scott Brown told him. Which means Brown is a grass.

Thats one I haven’t heard before. What I have heard before is the same about Danny Fox, Scott Mcdonald, Kenny Miller amongst others being leaks to Jackson. I didn’t believe those then and I don’t believe this shite either now. The mans a moron and so is anybody else who constantly believes his shite, orcs or otherwise.

Edited by gannonball

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

Whether it's fabricated or not, it's an excellent opportunity to ridicule Scott Brown which I was 100% not going to pass up. The poor wee lamb canny take it.

Fair play to basically admitting he lives rent free in your head, however given the abuse he received for a far worse reason at Ibrox I seriously doubt some gammon director having a sly pop over a title win is going to affect him much. Especially when his mentality is arguably his greatest strength. Thats even if what Keith or whoever has claimed it is remotely true.

Anyway Im sure there is a terrible journalism thread for all this.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Fair play to basically admitting he lives rent free in your head, however given the abuse he received for a far worse reason at Ibrox I seriously doubt some gammon director having a sly pop over a title win is going to affect him much. Especially when his mentality is arguably his greatest strength. Thats even if what Keith or whoever has claimed it is remotely true. Anyway Im sure there is a terrible journalism thread for all this.

Ach, there were plenty of people giving it large when things were going well for you and dished it out in spades with Brown being one of the main culprits. As a result, he went to the front of the queue to get it back. That's the simple way I see things.

There's no denying he has a great mentality, but it's amusing to see him (allegedly) running to the papers after someone gave him some - which is similar to him crying to the referee in our last match when Morelos was bullying him.

32 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Apart from all the winners medals.

Against a record British caps total , actually appearing and captaining his country to a Respectful performance in a major international tournament , doing the business consistently  in the premiership and bossing midfields in old firm games in both his spells with Rangers and actually showing brown for the limited footballer he truly was in both time periods . 

Yes I would thinks that even with his collection of winners medal Brown still wishes he was Steven Davis and had even half of his ability. 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Against a record British caps total , actually appearing and captaining his country to a Respectful performance in a major international tournament , doing the business consistently  in the premiership and bossing midfields in old firm games in both his spells with Rangers and actually showing brown for the limited footballer he truly was in both time periods . 

Yes I would thinks that even with his collection of winners medal Brown still wishes he was Steven Davis and had even half of his ability. 
^^^14 years old

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

^^^14 years old

^^^^ talks to 14 year olds on the internet 

Brown has more medals obviously, but surely there's no debate as to whether he was a better player than Davis?

Davis has over 300 games in a top five league. Brown spent the best years of his career playing against Motherwell and ICT.

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Don’t be stupid.