The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Quite an incredible amount of **** on the Celtic thread today discussing Neil Lennon.

Not that you'd ever make snide remarks in other teams threads of course?

Edited by Rodhull

Said it before on here, Lennon crumbles under pressure. I'm not going to play amateur psychologist  towards a man I've never met , but if I were him I'd just hang it up, cash the chips and enjoy looking at the trophy cabinet.  He's nothing to prove. 10iar was a bridge too far. He arsed it, was going to happen at some point. But see this as well as numerous other incidents, won't work out well for him in the long run. I feel sorry for those who are close to him, he needs to go find a wee village and put everything into perspective for a while. 

I'm being totally serious I don't like seeing people struggle. It would be naïve to suggest this is just a middle aged man getting steam boats, the guy has plenty of previous drunk and sober. Time for a break. 

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

At least you agree they are making snide remarks.

Thanks for that.

No I agree that's what you're implying at least. As pointed out earlier to you just as many are downplaying the incident or showing a degree of sympathy/empathy to Lennon but you obviously don't want to acknowledge that.

2 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

He arsed it, was going to happen at some point. 

Not really we were just far too good this season. By the time they could have reasonably got rid of him it was already far too late. Even Pep Guardiola or Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn't have clawed back that 13 point gap opened in early December.

Edited by DMCs

Just now, DMCs said:

Not really we were just far too good this season. By the time they could have reasonably got rid of him it was already far too late. Even Pep Guardiola or Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn't have clawed back that 13 point gap opened in Early December.

Aye but...........look am trying to be nice. 

14 hours ago, G51 said:

14 hours ago, bennett said:

14 hours ago, DMCs said:

14 hours ago, alta-pete said:

13 hours ago, AJF said:

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

17 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

8 minutes ago, TommyLeePwns said:

I think that's all of the regular posting ****?*

Who we missing?

*and a few who've been "missing"