The Celtic All Seasons thread

17 hours ago, AJF said:

Seriously, what on earth are you talking about? I was responding to a post talking about the Rangers squad, it was not in reference to Celtic. Merkland Red stated that Rangers fans believed the current squad were duds a year ago, I was responding to that, hence I quoted his post. It was not about Celtic mate.

You don’t come across as being naive AJF, so you would think by now you would know that everything regarding Rangers is about Celtic, and everything regarding Celtic is about Rangers.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Meh, He looks a bit pished but I’ve been a lot worse, not as if he has work in the morning.  

We've all been there before and been oot our tits.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The guys obviously got issues and sadly now appears to have developed an alcohol problem- people filming this and putting it in the public domain are arseholes though.

I think folk might be reading a bit too much into this tbh. I'm not sure there's that much in it other than a guy who's had too much to drink after a day on it.

Guest bernardblack

Whoever filmed and shared that is a scumbag. Lennon has some well documented mental health issues and is clearly struggling. 

Yeah I'm no fan of Lennon, but hes been more than open about his mental struggles, to the point its effectively an illness now, so its a bit sad that folk still think its fine to point and laugh at him struggling in this way.

He'll likely drink himself to death because everyone is too desperate to use his struggles as an opportunity to get themselves noticed, and the vast majority will never stop and think about the part they played in it.