The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Gerrard would take Keane, easily. Keane is a well known shithouse. 

This the same Roy Keane who was quite the talented young amateur boxer and from what i gather still trains?

Gerrard is looking a tad softer in the middle these days so Keane to drop him with a well placed punch to the solar plexus. 

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

This the same Roy Keane who was quite the talented young amateur boxer and from what i gather still trains?

Was he? 

Why did he absolutely bottle it from a 70 year old Mick McCarthy if that's the case? 

Literally run half the world away. 

26 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I presume that Keane is definitely coming and that’s why Scott Brown is coming to Pittodrie.

Although not confirmed that makes sense. The incoming manager will know that Brown has huge influence over the likes of McGregor, Forrest, Welsh, Griffiths etc and won’t want him anywhere near the dressing room.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was he? 

Why did he absolutely bottle it from a 70 year old Mick McCarthy if that's the case? 

Literally run half the world away. 

Just because he's 70 does mean the man can't handle himself, Mick McCarthy looks a sort. 

I teach Taekwondo and i'd think twice if big Mick was in my grill 😂

7 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

You might want to get our more then 🙃

Ap Chagi! 

6 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You really do back The Rangers to the hilt, don’t you? ;)

Gerrard v Keane has nothing to do with Rangers v Celtic. Would you like another attempt Hunrik? 

13 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Gerrard is looking a tad softer in the middle these days so Keane to drop him with a well placed punch to the solar plexus. 

How it started : Here we go 10 in a row . Rangers need 100 million to catch Celtic etc etc 

how it’s going : Roy Keane was quite the talented young amateur boxer I believe . I think he could take Gerrard 

Edited by Forever_blueco

13 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Just because he's 70 does mean the man can't handle himself, Mick McCarthy looks a sort. 

I teach Taekwondo and i'd think twice if big Mick was in my grill 😂

Mick was a miner was he not? I'd say he'd be a tough old bugger.

ETA: Apparently he wasn't a miner, he was waiting to start down t'pit when he signed for Barnsley, so maybe not so tough an old bugger. Carry on.

Edited by Jacksgranda

3 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

How it started : Here we go 10 in a row . Rangers need 100 million to catch Celtic etc etc 

how it’s going : Roy Keane was quite the talented young amateur boxer I believe . I think he could take Gerrard 

Yeah it only took a paltry 80 million in losses to catch us

16 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Although not confirmed that makes sense. The incoming manager will know that Brown has huge influence over the likes of McGregor, Forrest, Welsh, Griffiths etc and won’t want him anywhere near the dressing room.

It's strange you think influence is a bad thing, Brown also brings experience and leadership qualities.
For me it's better to have strong individuals at the club fighting for the same goal.

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Mick was a miner was he not? I'd say he'd be a tough old bugger.

ETA: Apparently he wasn't a miner, he was waiting to start down t'pit when he signed for Barnsley, so maybe not so tough an old bugger. Carry on.

You not getting confused with Mick McGahey? 😁