The Celtic All Seasons thread

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

The Celtic board stating the club will have a transitional period means they are not confident of immediate success under a new manager and are prepared to give them time to get it right.

Why wouldn’t we be happy about the Celtic board basically admitting the team isn’t where they want it to be?

Football is a moving business it always has a degree of transition,the fact our CEO and manager has left makes it a little bigger,change is inevitable whether it's the board,management or the players.
I'm pretty sure after this season they are learning from their mistakes and making changes to improve them.
Like I said winning 15 league titles in 20 years makes these guys pretty good at their jobs.
Many managers have we had in 20 years,many players have we had in 20 years?

26 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Football is a moving business it always has a degree of transition,the fact our CEO and manager has left makes it a little bigger,change is inevitable whether it's the board,management or the players.
I'm pretty sure after this season they are learning from their mistakes and making changes to improve them.
Like I said winning 15 league titles in 20 years makes these guys pretty good at their jobs.
Many managers have we had in 20 years,many players have we had in 20 years?

A one horse race for a good part of that Willie. 

Rumours on Twitter that Micah Richard's posting the 'It's Happening' meme is confirmation of Keane to Celtic due to their working relationship together.

Could be nothing, could be something but it certainly seems the Keane rumours have some substance.

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Rumours on Twitter that Micah Richard's posting the 'It's Happening' meme is confirmation of Keane to Celtic due to their working relationship together.

Could be nothing, could be something but it certainly seems the Keane rumours have some substance.