The Celtic All Seasons thread

12 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Rumours going about Lawell is away at seasons end. 

He looked a broken man in that apology video so I wouldn't be surprised. Supposedly he's earned £15m since getting the job so he can't complain too much when his time is up.

Guest bernardblack
I've said for long enough, I fear for Neil Lennon's mental health. His rant today suggests he is not a well man. 

I thought this too. He looks like he needs help

Lennon has always been like this. During his first stint as Celtic manager he played the persecution dog-whistle (tbf it was more like a bugle) whenever he was under any kind of pressure or when his team lost. It was excruciating and irresponsible at the time, I felt, as he was throwing fuel on a fire to distract from his own inadequacies.

Anytime his Hibs team were under pressure or not performing as they should he would come out swinging, or would throw his players under the bus, something we've seen a lot from him this season.

He is a classless individual who has shown time and time again to be an entitled egomaniac, as well as being a fairly poor coach. All the talk of mental illness actually gives me less sympathy as he hasn't demonstrated any willingness to take responsibility for his behaviour instead, as when he was Hibs boss, using it as a shield to deflect criticism of his character. 

This article is merely another in a long line of Lennon rants where he attempts to gaslight and deflect rather than make any attempt to understand why others (including the Celtic support) are disappointed and angry with what was, at best, a ludicrously tone deaf trip to Dubai.