The Celtic All Seasons thread

50 minutes ago, Mordecai said:
1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:
Last 9 games before they were sacked 
Barnes W2 L3 D2 GF22 GA12 GD+10
Mowbray W6 L2 D1 GF15 GA GD+6
Here is Lennon’s last 9 games to give perspective.
W2 D3 L4 GF16 GA21 GD -5
Potential earnings from this years Europa League is around £190k compared to last seasons £3.5 million. Just a complete and utter clusterfuck

That's only 7 games for Barnes there.

Well noticed, edited it now thanks for pointing it out👍 

Barnes had won 4 

Edited by Jinky67

31 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Last 9 games before they were sacked 

Barnes W2 L3 D2 GF22 GA12 GD+12

Mowbray W6 L2 D1 GF15 GA GD+6

Here is Lennon’s last 9 games to give perspective.

W2 D3 L4 GF16 GA21 GD -5

Potential earnings from this years Europa League is around £190k compared to last seasons £3.5 million. Just a complete and utter clusterfuck

You're surely not advocating a return for Mowbray are you 😉

7 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

You're surely not advocating a return for Mowbray are you 😉

I would never advocate a return for any of our previous managers after Lennon 🤣

There are good options out there, I would quite fancy Ralf Rangnick after his deal to take over AC Milan fell through. Just my thoughts though 👍

Edited by Jinky67

5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I would never advocate a return for any of our previous managers after Lennon 🤣

There are good options out there, I would quite fancy Ralf Rangnick after his deal to take over AC Milan fell through. Just my thoughts though 👍

Mark McGhee is looking for a gig these days

To quote him from back in the dark days of his time at Pittodrie

"Go and look me up on Wikipedia. I've got a track record"

11 hours ago, G51 said:

That's an absolutely enormous risk for Celtic though.

Killie or St Johnstone could absolutely take points off this team at Parkhead.

He surely has to go now. This goose is cooked.

See the source image

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's always great to see fandans like this jumping on the bandwagon,the polarized small country small mentality is growing daily.

It won't be small for much longer, then.

19 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Mark McGhee is looking for a gig these days

To quote him from back in the dark days of his time at Pittodrie

"Go and look me up on Wikipedia. I've got a track record"

😂 Hopefully we pass, saw Trevor Sinclair saying Di Canio should also be looked at, could you imagine?? 

53 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hardly, considering you are the one who quite literally cited last seasons points total as a reason not to sack a manager who is failing by every available measure in this current season.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that any of the mewling horseshit you posted above is true.

Last seasons total is only a guide on where we are,Celtic being 4 points worse off and sevco being 3 points better off means there's room to improve,sevco are only 3 points better off because they beat us, this notion they are far far better this season is nonsense,the scatter gun is out from the bed wetters.

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Last seasons total is only a guide on where we are,Celtic being 4 points worse off and sevco being 3 points better off means there's room to improve,sevco are only 3 points better off because they beat us, this notion they are far far better this season is nonsense,the scatter gun is out from the bed wetters.

This is incredible levels of head in the sand. Honestly, unfathomable. If it was bed wetting from some mythical "bandwagon",  the other Celtic fans wouldn't be saying the same thing. Tbh I have no skin in the game other than hilarity, so its all the same to me. I just can't really believe what i'm reading.

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

And where does that improvement come from? Has there been a single sign of improvement in the past 3 months that Neil Lennon or his management team have been able to cultivate?

Give me something tangible that actually indicates something will improve? Anything will do

This team has no purpose, no discipline, no sense of direction, no leadership, no hunger, no belief in themselves and no clue on how to turn it around.

And only an idiot would suggest Rangers haven’t improved significantly domestically, their goal difference along is all the proof you need

Why does anyone play along with wastecoatwillywan ker. He is clearly trolling and/or is the most deluded little man on this site. Probably a good bit of both. He has dug his heels in with his backing of lennon and there is no going back for him. He will stick with it now. If celtic get pumped of ross county at the weekend he will still be here putting out shite stats from last year in full deflector mode.

2 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Why does anyone play along with wastecoatwillywan ker. 

I agree

2 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

He is clearly trolling and/or is the most deluded little man on this site. Probably a good bit of both. He has dug his heels in with his backing of lennon and there is no going back for him. He will stick with it now. If celtic get pumped of ross county at the weekend he will still be here putting out shite stats from last year in full deflector mode.

Hmm

11 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Why does anyone play along with wastecoatwillywan ker. He is clearly trolling and/or is the most deluded little man on this site. Probably a good bit of both. He has dug his heels in with his backing of lennon and there is no going back for him. He will stick with it now. If celtic get pumped of ross county at the weekend he will still be here putting out shite stats from last year in full deflector mode.

It isn't just Lennon, willy is a Cult leaders dream as he is so brainwashed he is utterly unable to  admit a single thing that anyone or anything connected to them says or does could possibly be wrong. The only thing that has changed this year is that the scales have fallen from every other Celtic fans eyes on here & they are no longer circling the wagons to protect him.

Willy's fine. Football is all about opinions, and you never know, he might be right. Lennon might turn it around while Rangers drop points. Football is unpredictable!

Plus, I have enormous respect for anyone who can look Billy Davies in the eye while they're both hingin out of the same lassie.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

This is incredible levels of head in the sand. Honestly, unfathomable. If it was bed wetting from some mythical "bandwagon",  the other Celtic fans wouldn't be saying the same thing. Tbh I have no skin in the game other than hilarity, so its all the same to me. I just can't really believe what i'm reading.

He's right, people are looking at the league table and seeing a false picture due to games in hand.

Obviously if this is the start of the bhanter years then I'll love it but I think it's just a wee blip right now and Neic will turn it around.

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

And where does that improvement come from? Has there been a single sign of improvement in the past 3 months that Neil Lennon or his management team have been able to cultivate?

Give me something tangible that actually indicates something will improve? Anything will do

This team has no purpose, no discipline, no sense of direction, no leadership, no hunger, no belief in themselves and no clue on how to turn it around.

And only an idiot would suggest Rangers haven’t improved significantly domestically, their goal difference along is all the proof you need

Your contradiction is beautiful,all that mince in your head plus putting sevco on a pedestal and changing one man will be the shining light.
Hears Jinky, there is no guarantees either way sevco's run away train can't be stopped gees fecking piece.  

Edited by wastecoatwilly