The Celtic All Seasons thread

8 hours ago, capt_oats said:

That reads like it's been signed by someone called Neil.

They’ve clearly made the banner and then someone has said “hold on a minute what if they don’t know it’s aimed at Lennon?” and they’ve then just stuck the extra bit on with his name.

I’d be willing to bet good money that’s what happened.

17 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

I tell ya hwhat, it really exposes the emptiness that comes from supporting Celtic when you're absolutely seething beyond belief at the direction your team's going when you might miss out on your first domestic trophy in several years, after winning all the rest.

Shame. 

Celtic fans in ‘posting on the Celtic thread about how bad Celtic are just now and wanting Celtic to be less shit ’ shocker. 

6 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I don’t get this “winning all they trophies and now moaning” thing tbh.

Are we meant to just chuck it this year and not bother? 

The real morons on here are starting out themselves with this patter tbh. If you see a significant drop in the usual standards at a professional club you have the right to question it as a supporter regardless of level/expectancy.

Edited by gannonball

I liked how Killie,, Motherwell, The Caley, Dundee United, basically fans of all top flight clubs at the time, hated Neil Lennon because we all hate Catholics and nothing to do with the fact that he was a horrible, fat, cheating cunt.

48 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Celtic fans in ‘posting on the Celtic thread about how bad Celtic are just now and wanting Celtic to be less shit ’ shocker. 

36 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I don’t get this “winning all they trophies and now moaning” thing tbh.

Are we meant to just chuck it this year and not bother? 

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The real morons on here are starting out themselves with this patter tbh. If you see a significant drop in the usual standards at a professional club you have the right to question it as a supporter regardless of level/expectancy.

Raging default_jj.pngmon eh berrz

33 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I liked how Killie,, Motherwell, The Caley, Dundee United, basically fans of all top flight clubs at the time, hated Neil Lennon because we all hate Catholics and nothing to do with the fact that he was a horrible, fat, cheating c**t.

You forgot 'ginger'. 

36 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I liked how Killie,, Motherwell, The Caley, Dundee United, basically fans of all top flight clubs at the time, hated Neil Lennon because we all hate Catholics and nothing to do with the fact that he was a horrible, fat, cheating c**t.

Sadly I think you made all of this up. Lennon was a horrible player to play against  but one we needed so can understand why he had folk frothing, Brown being the same . Certain fans targeted him for other reasons, I don’t  recall many players getting bullets in the post etc. Strange thing to be wanting to include everyone in tbh.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yeah you're right. I made up Celtic fans calling me sectarian on twitter and in real life because I said I hate Neil Lennon. 

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Caley fans, well known haters of Catholicism. 

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Ross County fans form a large part of the UVF. 

Genuine question, are you ok?

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Genuine question, are you ok?

Genuine question, why do all Celtic fans think any criticism of your manager from non-Celtic fans is due to his religion?