The Celtic All Seasons thread

Where are we 4 points worse off after 13 games,I've already said the European games have been poor this season no Celtic manager will be sacked on European results.
So Lennon should be sacked for being 4 points worse off, stop wetting the bed.

It’s not about points diff and games in hand/still to play, it’s about lack of leadership, motivation, desire etc. The players and manager are showing nothing to suggest things will improve. No doubt this will all be sorted early next year when it’s too late.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

20201125_105635.thumb.jpg.2f2cf69de3e9184fe323977d9638ea50.jpg

They've won every cup going for the last 4 years, they draw a couple of games and its sack the manager time.

Edit. Just noticed Neic instead of Neil. Never change Green Brigade. 

Edited by bennett

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

They've won every cup going for the last 4 years, they draw a couple of games and its sack the manager time.

Edit. Just noticed Neic instead of Neil. Never change Green Brigade. 

All down to the arrogant sense of entitlement Bennett.

All down to the arrogant sense of entitlement Bennett.

Plus the negative direction the club is going in, and has been for a few seasons now, with a clueless manager that can’t improve or motivate players, who doesn’t even analyse games. Our domestic success has papered over a lot of cracks and was only a matter of time before it caught up on us.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

While you say it's bed wetting, what do you think are the main areas a Celtic manager is judged on?

I'd suggest it would go along the lines of:

1. League Position
  2. Domestic Cup Performance
  3. European Performance
  4. Player Development
  5. Style of Play

Currently, Lennon is failing in 4 out of 5 of those categories so how long do you give it?

As @bennett has mentioned, I think the title race will go right down to the wire this season, but if I was a Celtic fan (heaven forbid), I'd be far from pleased with Lennon's current performance as manager, particularly when you consider Celtic should be lightyears ahead of Rangers.

I just think your completely unconcerned and laidback attitude is misplaced and calling anyone else who thinks Lennon should go as a bed wetter is a bit mental when you appear to be in the minority amongst Celtic fans.

This season’s league is highly unlikely, as is usual, to go down to the wire. Second place may, just may, go down to the wire.

12 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Where are we 4 points worse off after 13 games,I've already said the European games have been poor this season no Celtic manager will be sacked on European results.
So Lennon should be sacked for being 4 points worse off, stop wetting the bed.

This isn’t about Europe however it still indicative of Lennon’s inability to turn this team around.

3 months ago almost to the day he was calling out attitude of players, the defensive frailties were plainly evident and now 3 months later he is still calling out poor attitudes and the defensive frailties still exist. If he can’t fix them in 3 months then accept the fact he cant fix it and those problems will continue into the New Year.

Furthermore we aren’t chasing last years points total, Rangers after 15 games have more points than we did after 15 games last season and we look far far far away from the team of last season and Rangers have improved significantly. So if that’s your barometer of how well our season is going then I really have to question your logic. 

But like I said continue being part of the problem, I am reassured by the fact that the majority of Celtic fans see what I do and if my prediction is correct and we find ourselves a notional 8 points behind come Jan 3rd I’ll be very interested to see if your Lennon fanboism continues or if you join the real world and see what is so plainly evident to the vast majority of people watching Scottish football. 

On 23/11/2020 at 19:09, Drew Brees said:

Lawwell pocketing £68k per week to do a mediocre job is a disgrace, we’ve made the cl 4 out of 9 in this term cause he’s refused to back the manager in time for the qualifiers, appointments of delia, Mowbray and Lennon, in the shower, without interviewing anyone else. Losing out on fletcher and McGinn due to a penny pinching approach to transfers. Giving delia 6 loan players when he said he didn’t want any cause it’s difficult to build team spirit with loan players, giving Lennon a 20 yr old and a 21 yr old when he said he needed older heads to compliment the team. Losing millions after defeats to Legia Warsaw, Maribor, Aek Athens, Cluj, Fercenvaros. Oh, and £4m on disco lights ffs.

See the source image