The Celtic All Seasons thread

Are Celtic the only team in Britain not to have a poppy on their jersey this weekend ???

If so it’s a total disgrace for the Scottish Football Association 

Every year Celtic make a donation that amounts to more than all other Scottish clubs put together, poopy Scotland are happy with that.

And the GB said no.

11 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Every year Celtic make a donation that amounts to more than all other Scottish clubs put together, poopy Scotland are happy with that.

And the GB said no.

That an IBS charity?

We Will Remember the Fallen through

Edited by gannonball

Are Celtic the only team in Britain not to have a poppy on their jersey this weekend ???
If so it’s a total disgrace for the Scottish Football Association 

What difference does it make? Wasn’t that long ago no teams wore poppies and no one cared in the slightest. Wearing a poppy is up to the individual or the club and no one should be judged for wearing or not wearing one. Remembrance Day used to be a quiet dignified day now anyone of note who hasn’t got a poppy on gets hounded. It’s their choice.

Lennon's training sessions are a joke.  They don't do any tactic based stuff.  Apparently he just stands at the side and watches them play a game, after running for an hour.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, TheScarf said:
Lennon's training sessions are a joke.  They don't do any tactic based stuff.  Apparently he just stands at the side and watches them play a game, after running for an hour.

^^^ itk

I'm the Friends of Desmond founder.  All this Celtic?  I'm your boy.

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I wonder if Taxi driver drivers realise I would just tip them more if they just shut the f**k up rather than spouting pish like this.

On 06/11/2020 at 12:20, AJF said:

The only two Celtic-minded people that seem to ignore Lennon's failings are Wastecoatwilly and Chris Sutton. I'm not saying they are the same person, but have you ever seen them both in the same room spelling competition at the same time?

FTFY

14 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

FTFY

I see this quite often but I've no idea what it means. Finally, curiosity has got the better of me seeing as it's been used as a direct reply to one of my posts.

So, forgive my ignorance, but what does 'FTFY' mean? I'm assuming it's "F*ck The (something) (something)".

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

I see this quite often but I've no idea what it means. Finally, curiosity has got the better of me seeing as it's been used as a direct reply to one of my posts.

So, forgive my ignorance, but what does 'FTFY' mean? I'm assuming it's "F*ck The (something) (something)".

:lol: Fixed That For You.