The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 minute ago, G51 said:

I'm not sure he's lasting until the end of November tbh.

He will. Theyre too entrenched now they'll refuse to give up on Lennon.

Who knew that Rangers utterly fucking bottling the second half of last season would seal them the title this season (apart from the thousands of people who said the moment Lennon was hired that he'd be the manager who drags Celtic down to Rangers level, obvs)

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He will. Theyre too entrenched now they'll refuse to give up on Lennon.

Who knew that Rangers utterly fucking bottling the second half of last season would seal them the title this season (apart from the thousands of people who said the moment Lennon was hired that he'd be the manager who drags Celtic down to Rangers level, obvs)

I don’t think anyone would have blamed them too much for not managing to get a manager quite the calibre of Brendan Rodgers, greasy as he was. But Lennon was such a lazy appointment and absolutely everyone could see this coming.

The difference between Celtic now and under Rodgers is stark and obvious to all those except the ‘bury the head in the sand’ element of their support who will never accept any criticism. They‘ll still win most games in Scotland, but only because they have better players than everyone else.

Those are the reasons below why I woukd sack that clown in the morning 

1. Can't take celtic to the next level. Lost to plumbers. Painter's and joiners in the Ec cost to club 30m 

2 his summer signings  are poor centre half and keeper 

3 let Craig Gordon go best keeper he had on the books to chose from 

4. He's ugly 

Times u ta ta

Go and get Eddie Howe and Martin O'Neil as Director of Football please 

Edited by weetoonlad

10 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Those are the reasons below why I woukd sack that clown in the morning 

1. Can't take celtic to the next level. Lost to plumbers. Painter's and joiners in the Ec cost to club 30m 

2 his summer signings  are poor centre half and keeper 

3 let Craig Gordon go best keeper he had on the books to chose from 

4. He's ugly 

Times u ta ta

Go and get Eddie Howe and Martin O'Neil as Director of Football please 

Why would Eddie Howe walk into this clusterfuck and be known as the manager who "lost the 10" in his first season?

Celtic have waited too long to get a decent manager. They can neither offer European football past Christmas, nor the virtual guarantee of a domestic treble, thanks to Lennon.

Its beautiful.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why would Eddie Howe walk into this clusterfuck and be known as the manager who "lost the 10" in his first season?

Celtic have waited too long to get a decent manager. They can neither offer European football past Christmas, nor the virtual guarantee of a domestic treble, thanks to Lennon.

Its beautiful.

Eddie Howe also doesn't fix Celtic's problem.

They need a Director of Football and a Head of Recruitment. Peter Lawwell needs to stop signing the players. Nicky Hammond, whoever he is, isn't the answer.

Turns out its just the "Tom English curse" hitting Celtic.

After the infamous "John McGinns not worth £3m", to his constant defence of Hearts this Summer, this seems to be his 3rd strike.

I know it’s easy to jump on the bandwagon, but I am actually amazed at how hilariously hopeless Shane Duffy has been thus far. I don’t know if it’s a confidence issue or what, but he has been woeful.

Additionally, I see Chris Sutton was getting absolutely torn into Leigh Griffiths tonight about his attitude and fitness issues. I wonder if Celtic fans will be quick to criticise him as they did with Boyd when he made similar comments last season.

On 04/11/2020 at 23:22, kingjoey said:

It’s a horse’s heid. What this is supposed to signify is away above my level, but I’m sure you think it’s clever.

At first I thought it was a sly dig at us for being 'rooked' as our accounts are due out but that's a different, though adjacent, chess piece.

Then I saw the colour of the cuddy's eye so I suspect Daft Wee Drew is thinking of some sort of red knight trope.

We'll probably never know...

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

At first I thought it was a sly dig at us for being 'rooked' as our accounts are due out but that's a different, though adjacent, chess piece.

Then I saw the colour of the cuddy's eye so I suspect Daft Wee Drew is thinking of some sort of red knight trope.

We'll probably never know...

A "white knight"?  but for whom?