Greenlantern

The Celtic 2020/21 thread

Any of our Celtic supporting P&B ers

listen to Sportsound tonight ?

If so , what did they think ?

Edited by ewan14

13 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What has sevco got to do with the Celtic manager getting the sack?

Anything Rangers do affects Celtic.

Anything Celtic do affects Rangers.

18 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Rangers and Celtic fans wouldn’t have it any other way, obsessed with each other, same team different colours.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

It is a law of physics

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Mince, Why has Slippy G not been sacked? Hes won nothing in 3 years yet Lennon has won 4 trophies.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

26 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Mince, Why has Slippy G not been sacked? Hes won nothing in 3 years yet Lennon has won 4 trophies.

Probably because Celtic were spending double what Rangers were. Why hasn't every manager in Scotland been sacked because Celtic have won 4 trophies - if that's the bar you set to who remains in employment? 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Probably because Celtic were spending double what Rangers were. Why hasn't every manager in Scotland been sacked because Celtic have won 4 trophies - if that's the bar you set to who remains in employment? 

Sevco can beat Celtic all day long twice on a Sunday if they want as long as Celtic keep winning the trophies. 
You can keep your petty bragging rights.

Are you actually Neil Lennon?  I'm deadly serious.

23 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco can beat Celtic all day long twice on a Sunday if they want as long as Celtic keep winning the trophies. 
You can keep your petty bragging rights.

You're quite right willy, as a loyal Sevco fan since 2012 it absolutely kills me that we cannot get past this Celtic team for trophies. But it is no surprise when that team is being marshalled by the incredible leadership of Mr Lennon, Mr Brown and Mr Duffy.

In the most harrowing dreams I have, Celtic Football Club ignore the screams from their petty, spoiled fans and soldier on with Mr Lennon right the way through until May and beyond. The thought of it nearly makes me soil myself. How can we be expected to overcome this titan of world football? That we were able to fluke a win the other week should be treated like the once-in-a-lifetime event that it is.

25 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Are you actually Neil Lennon?  I'm deadly serious.

Wasted Willy "Why do you bring Rangers into a conversation about the Celtic manager" 

Also Wasted Willy : "HOW AS STEVEH GERRURD NO BN SACKED YET." 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Wasted Willy "Why do you bring Rangers into a conversation about the Celtic manager" 

Also Wasted Willy : "HOW AS STEVEH GERRURD NO BN SACKED YET." 

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Living in a world of spin,out of context mince,Yep the team winning all the trophies should sack their manager that's how it works, it's fecking laughable.

You're going to win fuck all this season if you don't sack Lennon m-eight.

32 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You're going to win f**k all this season if you don't sack Lennon m-eight.

If Inverness win the championship I'm sure you will be wanting John Robertson sacked because his performances were pish?

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

If Inverness win the championship I'm sure you will be wanting John Robertson sacked because his performances were pish?

Ok Neil.

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The massive financial advantage ( no, they do not just want it more) and Rodgers legacy took care of that. The wheels are now starting to fall off because you have an angry, seething bigot in charge who has nothing to offer but hatred, and, theyum, look at theyum. Not a fan of his take on same sex relationships either but that appears to be roundly ignored.

Edited by Perkin Flump
Too many offers

11 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

The massive financial advantage ( no, they do not just want it more) and Rodgers legacy took care of that. The wheels are now starting to fall off because you have an angry, seething bigot in charge who has nothing to offer but hatred, and, theyum, look at theyum to offer. Not a fan of his take on same sex relationships either but that appears to be roundly ignored.

Your team has done not to bad at keeping the financial advantages at bay,keep the good work up in the one off games.
Celtic need a strong Killie.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Your team has done not to bad at keeping the financial advantages at bay,keep the good work up in the one off games.
Celtic need a strong Killie.

I will agree to agree with you this week.