The Celtic All Seasons thread

7 hours ago, G51 said:

No one knows because no one knows what's in the COVID protocols agreed between the JRG and the Government.

Given that everyone else that has tested positive so far has had to isolate for 14 days, it's fair to assume that 14 days is the requirement at the minute (unless I've missed a player in the SPFL only having to isolate for ten days? Wasn't around much recently so I could have missed it)

Yes we do know. In normal circumstances if you test positive you have to self isolate for 10 days, and anyone in contact with you has to isolate for 14 days. The complication with Edouard is that he is in France. Presumably he will have to isolate himself in France and only return to Scotland after the 10 day period.

8 hours ago, G51 said:

No one knows because no one knows what's in the COVID protocols agreed between the JRG and the Government.

Given that everyone else that has tested positive so far has had to isolate for 14 days, it's fair to assume that 14 days is the requirement at the minute (unless I've missed a player in the SPFL only having to isolate for ten days? Wasn't around much recently so I could have missed it)

Screenshot_20201007-081308_Chrome.thumb.jpg.67417a8b1098a817fef571e2e8f5cb75.jpg

No drama.

Once Peter has rang Mr Doncaster, they will find a way for him to line up in the OF game.

Hearts to be docked 6 points too.
This is a thread for supporters of elite level football teams.

So if you don't mind.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Yes we do know. In normal circumstances if you test positive you have to self isolate for 10 days, and anyone in contact with you has to isolate for 14 days. The complication with Edouard is that he is in France. Presumably he will have to isolate himself in France and only return to Scotland after the 10 day period.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20201007-081308_Chrome.thumb.jpg.67417a8b1098a817fef571e2e8f5cb75.jpg

Thanks lads. 10 days it is.

Still think that we would all benefit from seeing the COVID protocols though. Would answer questions like whether players need to have a negative test before they play again following the isolation period.

1 minute ago, G51 said:

Thanks lads. 10 days it is.

Still think that we would all benefit from seeing the COVID protocols though. Would answer questions like whether players need to have a negative test before they play again following the isolation period.

They get tested before every game so yes

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

They get tested before every game so yes

So if Edouard has to isolate in France for 10 days before returning on Friday, there's presumably no time for him to get a test for Saturday lunchtime.

9 minutes ago, G51 said:

So if Edouard has to isolate in France for 10 days before returning on Friday, there's presumably no time for him to get a test for Saturday lunchtime.

Unsure, with my work I can get a lab based result test within 8 hours before being allowed on site. Then there are those machines now that you get a result within 20 minutes which Celtic have but I dont what the SPFL deem acceptable and what the time frame is.

Edited by gannonball

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Unsure, with my work I can get a lab based result test within 8 hours before being allowed on site. Then there are those machines now that you get a result within 20 minutes which Celtic have but I dont what the SPFL deem acceptable and what the time frame is.

Just a whole lot of uncertainty. Bad for gamblers.

3 hours ago, G51 said:

He’ll  not be playing in Celtic’s next match. Which, given his recent form, works in Celtic’s favour.