The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

Edouard has Covid :(

Isolation is 10 days for a positive result apparently. so should still make the big game a week on sunday.

Just heard about this. Hopefully he makes a full and swift recovery. TBH, this time is probably the best time for someone (in either Rangers, Motherwell, Celtic or Aberdeen squads) to get it as this is the international break and no games scheduled until the 17th? The lack of League cup games certainly helps.

Hopefully this was only an isolated incident and that everyone else is safe. My Brother and dad tested positive recently and while they are ok, they are just tiered versions of themselves for the past week. Certainly would not wish it on anyone.

3 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Just heard about this. Hopefully he makes a full and swift recovery. TBH, this time is probably the best time for someone (in either Rangers, Motherwell, Celtic or Aberdeen squads) to get it as this is the international break and no games scheduled until the 17th? The lack of League cup games certainly helps.

Hopefully this was only an isolated incident and that everyone else is safe. My Brother and dad tested positive recently and while they are ok, they are just tiered versions of themselves for the past week. Certainly would not wish it on anyone.

Are you suggesting a sleepover like parents used to do when one child had chicken pox?

Is Jimmy, the honey badger guy who used to post on here?

BREAKING: Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard has tested positive for coronavirus. He will sit out of France under-21’s matches against Slovakia and Liechtenstein.

LmoNq5YJ_x96.jpg

Genuine question, could this have been a Rangers fan spiking him? I honestly wouldn’t put it past the horrible c***s

37 minutes ago, bennett said:

Is Jimmy, the honey badger guy who used to post on here?

BREAKING: Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard has tested positive for coronavirus. He will sit out of France under-21’s matches against Slovakia and Liechtenstein.

LmoNq5YJ_x96.jpg

Genuine question, could this have been a Rangers fan spiking him? I honestly wouldn’t put it past the horrible c***s

It looks possible he will be out of the celtic v sevco game, which means he will score the same amount of goals as Morelos does in the game. 🤭

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yup, advice is 14 days from a positive test.

No it’s not. It’s 10 days from when you test positive unless you develop symptoms after the test and then it’s 10 days from when you develop symptoms

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No it’s not. It’s 10 days from when you test positive unless you develop symptoms after the test and then it’s 10 days from when you develop symptoms

No one knows because no one knows what's in the COVID protocols agreed between the JRG and the Government.

Given that everyone else that has tested positive so far has had to isolate for 14 days, it's fair to assume that 14 days is the requirement at the minute (unless I've missed a player in the SPFL only having to isolate for ten days? Wasn't around much recently so I could have missed it)

19 minutes ago, G51 said:

No one knows because no one knows what's in the COVID protocols agreed between the JRG and the Government.

Given that everyone else that has tested positive so far has had to isolate for 14 days, it's fair to assume that 14 days is the requirement at the minute (unless I've missed a player in the SPFL only having to isolate for ten days? Wasn't around much recently so I could have missed it)

Furthermore he has tested positive in France where the isolation period is 7 days to confuse matters a little more

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Furthermore he has tested positive in France where the isolation period is 7 days to confuse matters a little more

Said it since the start of the season, it would have been really beneficial from the fans perspective if the COVID protocols had been published. Would allow us all to understand exactly what is happening this season. No wonder you have wild theories about forfeits etc. every time there's a positive test when there's a total information vacuum. Really don't understand why the JRG are withholding this information.

7 hours ago, 67SmithD said:

If Eddy is out for next Saturday, who would you give the nod to and how would you like to see us set up?

As long as it doesn't spread within the squad Im not as bothered about this as I thought I would be. Will be content Ajeti is back fit, we also have Griffitths and Klimala also coming to the boil nicely as well to come on. Obviously Eddie is still the best striker in Scotland by some distance but he’s not been carrying us of late. 

Edited by gannonball