The Celtic All Seasons thread

On 22/07/2020 at 12:27, wastecoatwilly said:

I see Celtic are going to lose another young talent to Bayern Munich.

Is this the laddie Hepburn now ? Good luck to him and hope it works out well.

It seems to be working well for Liam Morrison who not only talks highly of the coaches but of the time they devote to working with the young players - playing at a world class club like Bayern will hopefully improve him.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is this the laddie Hepburn now ? Good luck to him and hope it works out well.

It seems to be working well for Liam Morrison who not only talks highly of the coaches but of the time they devote to working with the young players - playing at a world class club like Bayern will hopefully improve him.

I think with Bayern coming calling twice in a year Celtic are doing something right before players sign their first professional contract.
16 to 18 is all about sport science growning rates and muscle development the players already have the ability.
The problem in Scotland is from 18 to 21 first team game time getting that 50 games under their belts.   
What happens in Germany may not work here but it's still great to have young Scots taking the jump at such an early age.  

Steven Fletcher would be a decent signing, is it him touting for Celtic or are Celtic genuinely after him?

Fletcher, Griffiths (if he can be bothered to get fit) and Edouard would be three solid strikers to have. 

Steven Fletcher would be a decent signing, is it him touting for Celtic or are Celtic genuinely after him?
Fletcher, Griffiths (if he can be bothered to get fit) and Edouard would be three solid strikers to have. 
Would be stunned if Griffiths isnt finished at Celtic

17 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
17 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Would be stunned if Griffiths isnt finished at Celtic

Agree that he’ll be done. If Lennon let’s him off again he will lose to much face and respect from the other players.

I thought that was a brilliant piece of work by young Ralston trying to make a name for himself that night. Good to see he’s gone on to bigger and better things since. 

Spoiler

Actually made an utter c**t of himself, got made a c**t of and probably laughed himself out the door at Parkhead.

Pretty sure he picked up a 2nd knee injury that night and then another as he was getting ready to start playing again. He’s in the team for the game today so not quite out the door yet.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Pretty sure he picked up a 2nd knee injury that night and then another as he was getting ready to start playing again. He’s in the team for the game today so not quite out the door yet.

I think the way you’ve worded that kind of says it all really. Do you see him having a long term future at Celtic? I haven’t seen all that much of him personally but I know my Sellik-minded mates don’t really rate him. 

Good performance today

Was impressed with Klimala, Soro, Welsh, McInroy, Karamoko and Connoll. Nice to have El Hamed back too.

Everybody knows about the talent Karamoko has but Connell looked like a player that could make a big impact this season

53 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

Good performance today

Was impressed with Klimala, Soro, Welsh, McInroy, Karamoko and Connoll. Nice to have El Hamed back too.

Everybody knows about the talent Karamoko has but Connell looked like a player that could make a big impact this season

Yep, its fuckin depressing looking at your second string and how much talent you have.. Connell was stand out

Edited by Bohemian