The Celtic All Seasons thread

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:
14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
5 subs and 6 players on loan for this season in the SPFL rules getting changed all over the place.

5 subs rule is shite

I could understand why the EPL did it for the remainder of this season. Don't think it is required for next year.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:
14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:
5 subs and 6 players on loan for this season in the SPFL rules getting changed all over the place.

5 subs rule is shite

Absolutely, can see it staying as well. Yet to see a fan in Scottish football endorse it.

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Changing nearly half the team will give players more game time, I wonder if we could see a sub being subbed getting subbed.

Word is that Souness is being lined up by Rangers* to replace Gerrard when he moves to Bristol City.  This rule is only being brought in for his benefit, in case he does an Ali Dia again, like he did at Southampton.   

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Plus Jonny Hayes can play against Celtic in the Scottish cup.

To be fair, if you sign Andy Considine, he could play against us.

I see Lennon has been out crying about Neymar being a wind up merchant... Does he not see the irony in his comments with Scott Brown in his squad?

He doesn’t like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

I see Lennon has been out crying about Neymar being a wind up merchant... Does he not see the irony in his comments with Scott Brown in his squad?

If rangers were still in the Scottish cup Kamberi wouldn't be cup tied.

He started mugging them off after they tried to kick him off the ball for the first half an hour.

Brilliant to watch a player take the piss out of an entire team that are just trying to kick him.

14 minutes ago, Empty It said:

He started mugging them off after they tried to kick him off the ball for the first half an hour.

Brilliant to watch a player take the piss out of an entire team that are just trying to kick him.

Lovely.

Reminds me of the time Ralston was laughing in Neymar’s face during a match. PSG and Neymar went on to trounce them that night haha.

14 minutes ago, AJF said:

Lovely.

Reminds me of the time Ralston was laughing in Neymar’s face during a match. PSG and Neymar went on to trounce them that night haha.

I thought that was a brilliant piece of work by young Ralston trying to make a name for himself that night. Good to see he’s gone on to bigger and better things since. 

Spoiler

Actually made an utter c**t of himself, got made a c**t of and probably laughed himself out the door at Parkhead.

Sad state of affairs for Scottish Football if we're relying on a multi-million pound PSG team to see Celtic get thrashed.  But then again, I think that the last time they lost 4-0 competitively was against a side who forgot to cut their grass...

23 minutes ago, Empty It said:
24 minutes ago, gannonball said:
Neymar truly is world class*

*At pumping his sister

He's no bad at soccer ball aswell.

Ive never liked the c**t even before we started playing against him but his talent is undeniable really. Although I think his attitude/mentality has stopped him from being anywhere near Messi or Ronaldo. 

On another note the half-time grub on offer at PSG seems to beat our traditional pie for aesthetics and most likely taste.

8241511B-AF4A-46AA-80A8-92F4695D6838.jpeg

Edited by gannonball

I went to the Scotland - Brazil game at the Emirates and that was my first time seeing Neymar play. My abiding memory of him was that he consistently dived against a team which had Stephen Crainey in its back four. Have thought he was a c**t ever since.