The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 minute ago, Public menace said:

49 years old. Jeez!

That's the saddest part, if it had been someone who was 21 then it wouldn't be as bad , 49 that's probably someone's Dad

Edited by senorsoupe

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

That's the saddest part, if it had been someone who was 21 then it wouldn't be as bad , 49 that's probably someone's Dad

Its Glasgow, probably someone's Grandfather or great grandfather😂

27 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Only a matter of time.
IMG_0050.jpg

Ex junior player, he posted it under his own social media account.  Tbh I thought it was one of the funniest things I'd watched in a while, especially when he couldn't figure out how to get back out.

Ex junior player, he posted it under his own social media account.  Tbh I thought it was one of the funniest things I'd watched in a while, especially when he couldn't figure out how to get back out.

He’ll no doubt get a fine, which will prob be paid through some justgiving page, and his 15 mins of fame.

The guy arrested is clearly not a member of Mensa.

Not sure if already mentioned but STHs can apply for a refund for 4 games missed. You just have to print off a form then post it to the ticket office. The option of doing it online would have been far too simple obviously.

The guy arrested is clearly not a member of Mensa.

Not sure if already mentioned but STHs can apply for a refund for 4 games missed. You just have to print off a form then post it to the ticket office. The option of doing it online would have been far too simple obviously.
Better than offering £25 voucher I suppose but Celtic can keep my money for the 10 in a row.

Just now, Romeo said:
1 minute ago, throbber said:
I bet you were still egging it on via twitter whilst wearing a full Celtic kit.

I'm not on twitter.

Your handle is Rhomeo_67_ynwa.

Haven't been on the forum a great deal lately due to the lack of football, had a dive in the past few days and good to see that a world health pandemic hasn't affected Bennett's dedication to posting obsessively about Celtic in the guise of a puddle drinking, thick as pig shit, fucking simpleton. 

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Haven't been on the forum a great deal lately due to the lack of football, had a dive in the past few days and good to see that a world health pandemic hasn't affected Romeo’s dedication to posting obsessively about Rangers in the guise of a puddle drinking, thick as pig shit, fucking simpleton. 

FTFY